Chapter 9

GB POV:

I'm currently alone with Charlie right now, she's sitting on a chair next to the sofa I'm laying on, she has a pen and notepad with her, I guess this is, in her words, a "therapy session". "So, Mr.Black if you don't mind I'm going to ask you a few questions." she says, "And I'll answer them the best I can." I reply, "Good, now question 1: Who are your parents?", I think about that, "I don't really remember them, the closes thing I had to family was my old master Gowasu.", "Interesting, so you were a slave or did you train under him?", "No, I wasn't a slave, I was an apprentice, set to take over his job as soon as he retired." I explain. "Okay, I saw on you check-in sheet that you committed an ethnic cleansing, care to tell me who you targeted and why?", "Uh, it's a bit complicated, see my master's job was to observe a certain type of people, I thought these people were savages and I wanted to exterminate them, but I knew my master wouldn't have allowed that. So I killed him and took this ring." I say holding up my hand with the time ring on it, "I see, so he was your first kill, and I guess you got what you wanted?" she asks, "No, almost, I was so close, only a handful of the vermin were left before he showed up with two others." I say with venom in my voice. "He?" Charlie asks curiously, "A pest named Trunks, his father and his friend. They were no match for me, but somehow, someway, he gathered enough power to slice me in half and send me here." I say getting even angrier as I recall that horrid memory. "I see, I only have one more question, it says here you can transform, can you show me?" she asks tilting her head which was kind of cute, "Oh? So you want to see my stunning transformation then, okay, stand back" I say with a evil sneer creeping on my face.

Charlie POV:

I was really curious as to what he transforms to, I get up from my chair and take a few steps back as he gets up. "His smile is sort of creeping me out." I thought as he starts to get covered in black aura as he starts to yell, it was so loud that the entire staff came rushing in and Vaggie being Vaggie got all defensive as she stared at Black. Suddenly, a bright flash filled the room, as it died down I saw him, but his hair was different as it went from black to pink, I stood there mesmerized by the beautiful color. He put his hand to his head still smiling, "So? What do you think of this color? Is it not beautiful?" he asks as I nod my head, I look to see everyone's surprised faces, Niffty's face was a bit odd though, it was all red and I saw something drip from the bottom of her skirt. "So, what do you call this?" I heard Alastor say as he steps forward, "Oh this? I call it Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black." he says proudly, he then powers down and walks out of the room saying, "I think our little session is over".
*End of Chapter 9*

*AN- Beware, next chapter is going to have some spice, if you catch my drift.