Chapter 18

GB POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, I looked around to see I was in my hotel room, I sat up feeling sore, "How'd I get here?" I whispered to myself, I decided to get up and shower. After that I went into the elevator and pressed the lobby button, I went to the lobby and found it empty, I heard some noise in the kitchen and decided to investigate, "Who's turn is it this time?", "I think it's Angel's turn", "Yay! I always like taking care of him, especially during bath time, ha.", "Who's taking care of who now?" I say walking in to see everyone at the table get startled and jump up. "Black you're awake!" Niffty says as she jumps on me, everyone soon has me in a huge hug, "Yeah I'm awake, why're so happy, how long has it been?" I say, everyone backs off, "Black, you've been unconscious for two weeks." Vaggie says, "Wow. I guess the battle took a huge toll on me. Is Lucifer going to get off my back?" I ask Charlie, "He woke up yesterday, it seems that you scared him, so yeah, you're not going to have anymore problems with him." she says happily. She punches me, which wouldn't of hurt normally, but my body wasn't at 100% just yet, so I start coughing a bit, "That's for scaring us." then she kisses my cheek, "And that's for all the nice things you said." she says with a smile, I just laugh as Alastor comes in with some food, "Sorry I couldn't greet you earlier, I was cooking." he says, we all sat down and ate. After all that was done Niffty, Charlie and Vaggie disappeared, I was too busy to notice, since Angel was asking me questions and showing me a video of my fight on his phone, "So Black, what the hell was that?" he asks as he sees the state I'm in after my supposed death, Alastor came in seeming curious also, "I don't know maybe it was," I stop to think when that dream I had when my master told me about ultra instinct popped into my mind, "I think it was Ultra Instinct." I say, they both look at me with confusion, "What's Ultra Instinct?" Angel asks, "Yes please tell, I'm curious as well." Alastor says, "From what my old master told me, Ultra Instinct is a state of being that even gods have trouble tapping into, it allows the beings body to completely act without thinking, effectively making them faster and more coordinated, just relying on pure instinct." I explain, "Interesting, I might have to look into this 'Ultra Instinct' myself!" Alastor says with a chuckle. Suddenly Niffty zooms into the room, "Black, come with me." she commands, "Niffty what's wrong?" I ask her, she just grabs my arm and drags me to the elevator. She presses my floor and we remain silent on the whole way up, then when it opens, she continues to drag me to my room she pushes me inside and closes and locks the door, "Niffty why are you so antsy." I ask, she just looks at me with a devilish smile, "~Hello sexy.~" I heard a familiar voice say, I turn around to see Cherri, Charlie and Vaggie all in revealing underwear, "~It's about time you join the party.~" Cherri says as she walks towards me, "Oh boy".
*End of Chapter 18*

*Thanks for getting this story to #1!!!??? on "Goku Black", next chapter will be really special.