Types of crushes you should avoid

The bragger
If he/she brags to people that you have a crush on them it might seem as if he/she likes you back but they only like that you are growing their ego (red flag).
Everyone likes to be liked and they like the feeling of knowing that you like them for their own benefit.

The bully
The bad girl/boy that people oddly seem to love , crushing on someone who is rude to others will cause you pain because you will witness how mean they be. If they are only nice to you but rude to others that is a red flag because eventually they will be rude to you.

The ghoster
Someone you spoke to frequently then suddenly stops talking to you , leave you on read or just randomly avoids you in public.
They must have figured out that you like them and did not want to reject you and thought that it was better to avoid you (red flag) they don't consider your feelings only their own.

The isolator
If he/she continuously asks you to ditch you friends and family (red flag ) they are manipulating you and if it continues then it might turn into controlling.

The cheater
If your crush has cheated in multiple past relationships (red flag)  they might have commitment issues and not cheating is the BARE minimum

The user
If she/he knows that you like them they will ask you more favours because they know that you are more willing to help them , they might promise to return the favour but never will.

The humiliator
If he/she humilates someone else to make themselves feel better they have self esteem issues and you might be the next target