Chapter 8: The Baron

(Berlin, Germany)

Y/N's P.O.V

After a long flight we make it to Berlin and to the prison that Zemo is being held in.

As we're walking through we stop outside Zemo's cell.

Bucky: Hey, so I should probably go in alone.

Sam: What, why?

Bucky: Because you two are Avengers, and you know how he feels about them.

Y/N: (Sarcastically) Oh yeah, because you two are just known for frolickin' in the sun together.

Dad shakes his head.

Bucky: Trust me son, I've got it.

Dad then walks off to go to see Zemo.

Sam then looks to me.

Sam: Zemo's gonna try and screw with your old man's mind ain't he?

I nod.

Y/N: Yeah, probably.

(One hour later)

An hour later we leave the prison and head down to what seems to be a garage, and we're walking around with flashlights.

Sam: What do you mean you wanna break Zemo outta prison? Where the hell are we Buck? Have you lost your mind?

Bucky: We have no leads, no moves, no nothing.

Sam: What we have is one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars.

Bucky: We also have 8 super soldiers that are running loose.

Y/N: Look, Zemo's gonna screw with our minds, especially yours. No offence.

Dad then switches on the lights.

Bucky: Offence. Super soldiers go against everything he believes in. He's crazy, but he's still has a code.

Y/N: Yeah, and all three of us have been on the wrong side of that code dad. He blew up the UN, he killed King T'Chaka and framed you for it. Did you forget that? Do you think the Wakandians forgot about it? 

He stays silent.

Y/N: That was a rhetorical question, they didn't.

Bucky: Look let me walk you two through a hypothetical. Can I walk you two through a hypothetical?

Sam: What did you do?

Bucky: I didn't do anything.

Dad then starts going through the hypothetical with us, and the whole time I can't help but notice that he's being usually casual.

Y/N: Why are you being so casual about this? This is unnatural.

Sam looks to me.

Sam: I think the better question is where are we?

We the hear a noise and look over to see a figure coming towards us. Once they get closer it's revealed to be Zemo dressed as a guard.

Y/N: Oh no, hell no! What are you doing here!?

Bucky: Hey, hey wait! I didn't tell you two about this because I knew neither of you would let this happen.

Sam: Damn right.

Y/N: You're going back to prison.

Zemo: If I may...

Y/N, Sam & Bucky: No!!

Zemo looks down.

Zemo: Apologies.

Dad looks to Sam.