Chapter 9: Madripoor

(Madripoor)

Y/N's P.O.V

Once we land in Madripoor we leave the airport and walk down a bridge to get to the main city, which us where will find Selby.

As we're walking I hear Sam, who's walking next to me start complaining.

Sam: Alright, we've got to do something about this. I'm the only one who looks like a pimp.

Zemo: Only an American would think a fashion forward black man look like a pimp, and you look the man in this picture, a charming man named Conrad Mack a.k.a the Smiling Tiger.

I chuckle at this.

Y/N: He even has a bad nickname.

Sam: Yeah, he does kinda look like me though.

Zemo: You smell that?

Y/N: Yeah, what is that? Acid?

Zemo: Madripoor. No matter what happens we must stay in character, are lives depend on it.

Zemo looks to the right.

Zemo: High Town's that way. Not a bad place if you want to visit.

Y/N: Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.

Sam: Let me guess, you don't have any friends in High Town

We then get into Zemo's car and head into the city.

Once we get there we see all types of people, mainly criminals. After walking through the town for a few minutes we make it to the bar that Selby is currently in.

Zemo: Here we are.

Zemo then starts speaking in Russian.

Zemo: Готовы подчиниться, Зимний солдат? Зимний паук? (Translation: Ready to comply, Winter Soldier? Winter Spider?)

We then heard whispers as people were surprised to know that someone had control of both the Winter Soldier and Winter Spider.

I guess people knew about HYDRA's plans for me.

We walk up to the bar, dad and I then lean up against it. While Sam and Zemo have a drink.

Zemo then talks to Selby's man and he mentions someone known as the Power Broker.

Y/N: A Power Broker? Really?

Zemo: Every kingdom needs its king.

Bucky: Do you know him?

Zemo: Only by reputation. In Madripoor he's judge, jury and executioner.

A man the comes to try and attack Zemo. He then commands me in Russian.

Zemo: Зимний паук. Атака. (Translation: Winter Spider. Attack.)

I nod, the man then puts his hand on Zemo. I then grab it and bend it back.

I use my strength to clothesline him knocking him out cold. His friends then come at me.

But I manage to take them all down alone, also with the coldness stare that my father used have as the Winter Soldier.

After taking them down I web them to the ground. I then grab the last guy by the throat and pin him down.

Sam then puts his hand on my arm.

Zemo: (Whispers) No, don't break character, or the whole bar will turn on us.

Zemo then leans towards me.

Zemo: Молодец, Паук. (Translation: Well done Spider.)

Bartender: Selby will see you now.

Zemo: Thank you.

I let the guy go and he drops to the floor.

Sam then looks at me.

Sam: Are you good?

I nod and follow dad and Zemo, with Sam close behind.

Once we meet with Selby her and Zemo make a deal. She gives us the information on the super soldier serum, and he will give her dad and I along with the code words that activate us.

After making the deal Selby tells us that the Power Broker hired a scientist named Wilfred Nagel to create the serum.

Our cover then gets blown as Sam's sister ends up calling him, this also allows someone outside the room to kill Selby. We then take down her men and head to the door with guns.

Y/N: They're gonna pin all of this on us.

Sam: Yeah, probably.

Zemo: We have a real problem now, so drop the guns and follow my lead.

Sam, dad and I drop the guns and the four of us walk outside.

As we're walking more and more poeple start looking at us. They then started shooting. Sam, dad and I run forward and lose track of Zemo.

Sam: Guys, I can't run in these heels!

After a few seconds of running we get saved by a sniper who takes out the poeple chasing us. We then see Zemo come round the corner infront of us.

Zemo: It seems we have a guardian angel.

???: Well this is too perfect.

We look to see someone step out of the shadows with a gun.

It was Sharon Carter.

Sharon: Drop it Zemo.

Zemo drops his gun and stands next to us.

Bucky: Sharon?

Sharon: You cost me everything.

Y/N: Sharon wait. Someone recreated the super soldier serum, and Zemo had a lead.

Sharon: Well that explains why you guys are here, and why Selby's dead.

Sam: So what are you doing here?

Sharon: I stole Steve's shield remember? I also took the web shooters and the wings for your ass', so you two could save his ass from his ass. And unlike you guys I didn't have the Avengers to back me up, so I'm here now.

Y/N: Hey do blow that smoke our way sweetheart. Sam, Wanda and I were on the run too.

After a bit more of this back and forth with Sharon she decides to help us by taking us to her place in High Town.