Chapter 11: The Dora Milaje

Y/N's P.O.V

Sam, Zemo, dad and I are now back on Zemo's private jet and I'm talking to Torres trying to find this Donya Madani.

Y/N: Yeah, Donya Madani. She's a refugee, yeah.

Torres: Okay, I'm on it.

Y/N: Okay great. Call me if you get a hit.

Torres: Will do.

Y/N: Thanks, Torres.

I then hang up.

Sam: So, what's the word?

Y/N: I've got Torres searching for Donya Madani. So right now we just wait.

Sam: Okay.

I then sigh.

Bucky: You okay, kid?

Y/N: Yeah. Just thinking about all the shit Sharon had to go through, and Nagel referring to the American test subject like Isaiah wasn't a real person. It just makes me wonder, how many people have to get stemm rolled to make way for this hunk of metal?

Bucky: That all depends on who you ask. That hunk of metal saved alot of lives.

Y/N: Yeah I know, and I'm not denying that. But maybe I made a mistake.

Bucky: You did, Y/N.

Y/N: Maybe I shouldn't have put it in a museum, maybe I should've destroyed it.

Bucky: Kid, that shield represents a lot of things to alot of people, including me. The world's upside down right now, we need a new Cap. It ain't gonna be Walker, so before you go and destroy it I'm gonna take it from him myself.

I nod, my phone then vibrates.

I look at it and it's a text from Torres.

Y/N: It's Torres.

Sam: What's he got for us?

Y/N: He found Donya Madani, she's dead. She died in Riga, a city near the Baltic Sea.

Zemo: I have a place we can go. I for one, am looking forward to coming face to face with Karli.

Zemo then has his pilot change course to Riga.

(The next day)

(Riga)

Zemo, dad, Sam and I are now walking through streets of Riga to get to his place he owns there.

Zemo: I heard what became of Sokavia. Cannibalised by its neighbours before it was even cleared of rubble. Erased from the map. I don't suppose any of you bothered to go to visit the memorial?

We stay silent.

Zemo: Of course you haven't. Why would you?

Sam: Sorry, we've been kinda business recently.

Zemo: We are here.

As we stop at the entrance dad looks around.

Bucky: I'm gonna go on a walk.

Sam: You good?

Bucky: Yeah, see you guys in a bit.

Y/N: Okay then.

Zemo, Sam and I walk through the door.

Bucky's P.O.V

As I walk back down the street I spot little devices planted on the floor and I recognise these devices from my time in Wakanda.

I follow the trail until I end up in a alleyway.

Bucky: You dropped something.

As soon as I get to there I knew I was being watched.

Bucky: I had a feeling you'd show up.

I turn to see Ayo, a member of the Dora Milaje standing infront of me.

Ayo: I'm here for Zemo.

(A/N: I know she says this in Wakandian, but I have no idea how to type that out. So in my version she says it in English.)

In this moment I then knew this mission was about to get a lot more complicated than it already was.

And if I get killed here Natasha is gonna kill me.