chapter eight

SEX

"dude!" will shouts as he moves el out of the way and receives a punch making him fall to the ground. "will!" el exclaims before glaring at the boys in front of her.

"el, no." will stops her as she looks at him, "will."

"now you." the boy smirks at el as she leans back against her locker.

he grabs her wrist tightly as she whimpers, "stop, let go!"

"a little whiny baby, huh? you'll be more whiny under me, don't worry." he smirks, kissing her earlobe as she gasps.

"move it, asshole!" someone kicks him in the side as he falls to the ground.

"m-mike?" she whispers, letting out a shaky breath.

"you don't touch girls like that." he says, giving the guy a punch and another kick as he groans out in pain.

"now fuck off!" he shouts in his face as he hurries off.

mike walks towards el, "you alright? did he hurt your wrist?"

she nods slowly as he grabs her hand, "it's gonna bruise."

"i know. i bruise easily... too easily." she whispers but then kneels down to will, "you alright?"

"no. the bastard punched me." he scoffs, leaning against the locker.

"he was supposed to punch me. why did you jump in front of it?" she asks.

"because you're my sister."

"dumbass." she helps him up, "let's go get you some ice."

"go to the nurse." mike tells them as she nods, "i know, just go to class or something."

"yeah but are you guys going to be-"

"you wouldn't care anyways, would you?" she cuts him off before walking away with will.

"i do care." he shouts after her as she stops walking.

"you wouldn't want to be seen with the school freak, it's okay." she shrugs before actually walking away.

he watches her and then his eyes trail down to her bottom. smirking, he watches her sway her hips before turning around and walking away himself.

//

"that's a great drawing." dustin compliments as el looks up with a wide smile, "thank you."

"what is it though?" he asks.

"it's a hand. like it's reaching out but then, you never know for what even though it's right under your nose." she whispers.

"deep as fuck." lucas says as she chuckles, "it is."

"that's what she said." mike laughs as everyone glares at him except for el, "that's what she what?"

"you don't know that joke?" mike asks, narrowing his eyes at her.

"no, i'm dumb." she admits quietly.