Execution

Killing game / angst / Despair au /
Kokichi killed Miu himself in the au
Third person pov

KOKICHI OUMA HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY lit up the screen. Kaito stared in shock and anger. More at himself for not doing what he should of done a long time ago... but it was to late.

Kokichi was scared, but trying so hard to hide it. "Phuhuhu~ any last words?" Monokuma asks Kokichi.

Kokichi doesnt reply or even move he just stares at his feet.

"Oh well~ let's begin! Its punishment time!!" Monokum slams his hand onto the button and a long rope comes flying down. It clamps onto Kokichis neck and carrys him upwards to the ceiling. He struggles for a second before finally giving up.

The rope drops him in to a chair the straps around his arms and legs automatically. The chair ended up being a electric chair.

Questions pop up on a board behind Kokichi. The first one says: are you scared?

"S-scared? Why would I be scared?" Kokichi responds. The chair lights up and Kokichi starts screaming in pain. Just when Kaito thought he was dead it stops and the next question goes up.

It says: be careful a few more shocks and your dead. Do you regret what you did?

"Heh does it matter either way I'd end up dead."

The question changes without a shock: do you blame yourself?

"...no"

The chair lights up again and Kokichi's screams are louder than before. Kaito squeezes the end of the podium wishing he didnt have to watch this.

Its stops and the question changes again: is there someone you like.

Silence....

"No."

The chair lights up again.

The screen changes again: what a fighter, cant believe you are still kicking! Who do you like?

"I already said no on-" he didnt even finish before the he started getting shocked again. "AAARGH KAITO ITS KAITO!!" He screams out through the shocks. The chair stops.

Kaito cant move...he feels the same way. It finally hits Kaito that hes almost dead. "I- Kokichi I like you too!" He shouts over at him. Kokichi smiles and genuine happy tears fall from his eyes.

Suddenly, the chair goes off without a question except this time Kokichi isnt ready.

His grip against the edge of the chair let's loose and his head drops.

~ 389 words ~