sleepover

Fluff / pregame au / non despair au
Third person POV

"Come on Kaito pleaseee!" Shuichi whines to Kaito. "He only said he'd stay the night if you were there!"

"Why me?" Kaito turns and stares at Shuichi.

"I dont know just please. We'll do your homework."

"Deal!" Kaito shouts and the 2 boys run off to find Kokichi. Rantaro and Shuichi both liked Kokichi. I think they were goning to use this sleepover as a competition to win Kokichi over or something like that? Kaito thought to himself. Little did any of the boys know Kokichi only asked Kaito to be there because he likes him. Which would be obvious if any of them took a second to think about it.

In the distance, Rantaro and Shuichi are talking about how Kaito agreed to the sleepover. Kokichi smiles.

~ later that day ~

Kaito walks up to the door with his bag around one arm and holding a plastic bag with snacks in the other. He struggles to knock on the door.

Shuichi opens it since it's his house. "You are late."

"So? Arent I only here so Kokichi would come?" Kaito raises an eyebrow.

"Ya just come here. Kokichi kept asking where you were." Shuichi said the last part annoyed.

Hmmm I wonder why? Kaito thought to himself.

Shuichi took Kaito downstairs where there was a couch and a big tv turned on. Rantaro and Kokichi were just looking through Netflix.

"W-we should w-watch camp cretaceous!" [Shut up I dont wanna hear anything I love this show.]

"What the hell is that?" Kaito says walking towards the couch.

Kokichi turns around his face turning a light pink. "I-its l-like a k-kid f-friendly version of j-jurasic park...I o-only watch I-it because of a c-certain character." Kokichi looks down embarrassed. "W-we dont h-have to watch i-it."

"No we can watch it." Rantaro puts a comforting hand on Kokichis shoulder and glares at Kaito.

"N-no! I-its ok! I was just s-sugessting i-it!" He jolts his head up.

"Great since it was a suggesting let's watch something scary!"

Kokichi looks back down and hesitates before nodding. Shuichi and Rantaro both give in and let Kaito find a movie.

"Kokichi wanna help me get snacks?" Shuichi asks him. Kokichi glances at Kaito before agreeing and going upstairs with Shuichi.

Shuichi starts the popcorn and shows Kokichi the panrty for him to pick out snacks.

"Get anything you want." Shuichi says to him.

"A-are you sure?"

"Yep! Just be sure to grab some chips." Kokichi grabs the chips and continues looking for other snacks.

Meanwhile downstairs, Kaito is looking for a movie and Rantaro is "patiently" waiting for the others to return.

"What's taking so long?" Rantaro says more to himself.

"Just leave them. They'll be back when they are done." Rantaro taps his foot waiting.

The other boys come back carrying a load of stuff. Popcorn, chips, sodas, chocolate, and goldfish.

They settle down before starting the movie. Each of them took turns in the bathroom changing into pjs.

"Er K-Kaito do you w-want a soda?" Kokichi offers to him.