new kid

Fluff / high school au / non despair au / non killing game au / jealous Kaito 😼
Kaitos pov

"And this is your seat." Shuichi points to a spot close to the door.

"Cool..." I look around the rest of the class. It's a normal classroom with desks, papers, and other school supplies. I had to switch schools... for reasons, but luckily I now go to the same school as my best friend Shuichi!

Other students start walking in but one catches my eye. He's smaller than me and has purple hair. They're wearing a checkered scarf with his school uniform.

"Uhhh Shuichi..." I elbow him. "Who's that?" I point at the smaller boy.

"Oh... Kokichi. I recommend to avoid him. "

"Why?"

"He likes to prank people and hes just annoying in general." Shuichi looks over at him and sighs. "I'm sorry I shouldnt of made eye contact."

Before Kaito could ask what he meant a small purple haired boy jumped onto Shuichi.

"Beloved! I missed you ~" He rests his head on Shuichi's shoulder. My chest gets tight and I feel like hurting someone. He looks over towards me.

"Ooooo~ who are you?" He jumps away from Shuichi and towards me. My chest loosens (?). Kokichi pokes my cheek.

"Kokichi dont touch others without permission." Shuichi says coldy.

"Oops sorry sweetheart! I forgot nishishi!" I hate that nickname.
"Now I demand you to tell me your name!" He points at me. . Cute.

I smile. "I'm Kaito Momota!" I reach my hand up and ruffle his hair. His face goes from a smirk to a shocked look and a light blush appears on his face. "Heh cute."

"No! Supreme leaders are not cute! They are evil!" I roll my eyes and continue playing with his hair.

"Whatever you are still cute."

"Kaito?" Shuichi gives the most confused look ever. He blinks and puts his hand to his chin like hes thinking.

A couple seconds later he stops and puts his hand down. "Uhhh beloved..? Would you like to go to the.... coffee place.. with me?" No. He can't go.

Kokichi pushes my hand away from him and turns to Shuichi. No. "Oh! Is Shuichi finally falling for me! Nishishi I knew you couldn't resist me!" He walks back over to Shuichi and clings to his arm. "Nishishi mine."

"Er uh can I go?!" Shuichi looks again confused and Kokichi just has a blank expression. Suddenly Kokichi smiles and jumps over to me. He gives me a hug and clings onto me now.

I smile... this is nice. I go back to ruffling his hair. So cute. "I .... guess you can come Kaito?" Shuichi sounds confused when he says it, but I didnt get much time to think since Kokichi was already dragging me away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk in, Kokichi still dragging me alone. Though I dont mind... Shuichi following us behind. We place our order, a black coffee for me, hot chocolate for Kokichi, and an iced coffee for Shuichi.

Kokichi sits in a booth and I crawl in besides him. Shuichi sits across from us. "Heyyyyyy I wanted to sit next to Shuichi." Kokichi puffs out his cheeks. Whdudh fucking adorable.

"To bad. You are stuck with me." Besides I dont want him sitting next to Shuichi. Shuichis name gets called and he leaves to get our drinks.

Once hes gone Kokichi turns towards me. "Mine."

"What?" I question him.

"Mine! Shu shu is mine! I dont care how long you've known him hes mine!" He gets serious. Hold on does he think I like Shuichi?

"Do you think I like Shuichi?"

"Well its obvious." I give him a confused look and he rolls his eyes. "He invited me here yet, you wanted to come along and you dont want me to sit by my beloved!"

"Kokichi you got it wrong. I dont like Shuichi. I think.... I like you? I dont really know I mean I just met you but like whenever you cling to Shuichi my chest gets tight and I wanna just punch him. Plus you are really cute." I scratch the back of my neck and look away when I say this. Shuichi please come back soon. Its fucking awkward.

"Wow. I was just trying to scare you, but I ended up getting confessed." I look down embarrassed.

Finally Shuichi comes back. "Sorry they had to remake mine, they forgot the milk."

"Its fine Shuichi. Anyway Kaito is my new beloved ~" Kokichi grabs my arm and lays his head on me. Shuichi gives me a sympathetic look and I roll my eyes at him.

I rest my head on top of his. "So beloved, what should we do?" I ask.

"We can do anything?"

"As long as its legal, yes."

"Let's kick Shuichi out and cuddle.."

"Sounds good. After we finish our drinks though." I sit up to drink my coffee and Kokichi does the same.

~815 words~