coffee

Non despair au / non killing game au /Kokichi works at the coffee shop / pregame au / They are already dating btw

Third person pov
Kokichi sighs resting his head on his hand. The coffeehouse is always dead since they opened us a stxrbucks down the street. Of course a few people come in, but most people just go to Stxrbucks.

The bell above the door jingles announcing someones here. A tall boy with spiked up hair purple hair, a NASA jacket with a white shirt, and black jeans. "Hey babe, wow... pretty dead in here."

Kokichi sits up smiling as his boyfriend walks to the counter. "Yep... I've never missed the normal rush more than ever. At least you came to visit me." Kokichi kisses the taller male.

"I mean at least we get to talk without you having to work."

"I guess that's good, but I'm probably going to get fired if we dont have business Kaito." Kokichi frowns.

Kaito sighs rubbing his boyfriends cheeks. "Awww I'm sorry." He gives a sympathetic look. "Though if you do get fired you could come work with me at my job!" Kokichi smiles.

A knock from behind Kokichi interrupts the conversation. "Since there isnt any business you could go home early." His boss says sighing. Kokichi nods and goes to the back room to drop off his apron.

Kaito waits for him in the front. Once kokichi sets his apron on the rack, he grabs his stuff and leaves. Kaito holds out his hand and Kokichi takes it. The two step out the shop together and head back to Kaitos house. "I really hope I dont get fired. I like my job, like I wouldnt mind working with you." Kokichi complains as they walk home.

"Yeah I get what you mean. I'd cry if MxDonalds ever went out of business and fired me."

"I dont think MxDonalds will ever go out of business though?" Kokichi gives Kaito a confused look, but hes grateful hes trying to sympathize.

"Well, maybe. You never know." Kokichi smiles at his idiotic boyfriend as they head closer to Kaitos house.

~352 words~

I put the X on the company's on purpose 🤪🤪