Dancing

Prince Au / Fluff / Non despair Au / Modern Au
Kaito's pov

I unjust my tie and turn to my little boyfriend. "How do I look?" My purple haired boyfriend comes up to my and kisses my cheek.

"You look handsome." He giggles and I kiss his lips. Me and Kokichi have been together for 6 months now, but we've known each other for awhile since our kingdoms are right next to each others. He's also wearing a suit but instead of a jacket he's just wearing a button up.

"You look even better." I grab his hands and take him to the ball room. Once we walk in theres a table of food, - just enough for me and Ouma though - a speaker for music, and a section for us to dance. Later, I plan on taking him to the theater downstairs later. "Do you like it?"

He wraps his arms around my neck. "Of course, you know I kinda thought you would be bad at planning a date." I wrap my arms around his waist.

"What? Why would you think that ?!" He shrugs and kisses me. He let's go and I grab his arms and carry him over to get food. We eat some steak and vegetables. Afterwards, me and Kokichi look for some music and dance.

"Wait!" I stop dancing and run to my phone. I find a slow dancing song and press play. Kokichi giggles as I run back to him. I put on hand on his waist and grab his other hand. He puts and hand on my back and holds my hand. We slow dance for the whole song.

Once, the song ends we let go and grab our stuff and head to the theater. Kokichi picks the movie, he chose Beetlejuice witch isnt a bad movie so I didnt complain. I get the movie started and Kokichi lifts the blanket up and I crawl into it. He puts the blanket down and hugs me. I hug his mack rubbing his back the whole time we watch the movie.

"Babe, I love you so much." He giggles and looks up at me.

"I love you too Momo ~ chan !" I plant a kiss on his lips and he lays back down on my chest. We fall asleep into each others arms.

Kay, this was rushed I just wanted to get something out but imma start taking the next book serious. Thanks for reading, love ya 💖🌸
~ 409 words ~