Punch

Hurt - comfort / pregame
Fun fact : I wrote this in creative writing sooooo I am now putting it on wattpad
Third person pov

Kaito let out a low sigh, he knew his chances were lost now. He doesnt know how he let his anger get the best of him, but it did. Now his boyfriend is sitting on the bedroom floor holding his cheek in pain. Kaito realizing that the dream with him is long gone now.

Nothing worse could happen than this, right? He thought about it for a second before leaning down, offering his hand to Kokichi.

Kokichi looks up at him as Kaito reaches his hand out. "D-dont! Dont touch me." He says looking away tears forming slowly.

"Kichi, baby I'm sorry... it was an accident!" Kaito tries to defend himself.

"You dont accidentally punch your boyfriend." Kokichi says while tears fall down his face.

"I- kichi, I know but I can promise you this was an accident! I just lost my temper!" Kaito pleads hoping his boyfriend will understand.

Kokichi looks away from him, "Please dont call me Kichi... and I think we should see other people." A sharp pain hits Kaitos chest and grabs Kokichis hand that isnt on his newly forming bruise.

"Please, Kokichi it was an accident. I didnt mean it! We dont need to break up!" Kaito desperately tries to get his boyfriend to listen to him.

Kokichi finally turns to Kaito giving him a look of Anger and I dont wanna break up either. Kaito grabs Kokichis other hand, the one on his cheek. He rubs the hand in a comforting manner.

Kokichi gives in and scrambles over to his boyfriends arm for comfort. He cries harder in Kaitos lap. Kaito rubs Kokichis bag while he cries a little more, Kaito whispering comforting words into his ear.

Kaito smiles a little, happy Kokichi doesnt want to end the relationship. "Kaito." Kokichi looks up at him, wet tears still on his face. Kaito wipes them away while Kokichi continues. "I forgive you for.... that, but if you do it again I'm leaving without a reply."

Kaito nods and kisses his boyfriend smiling, "thank you Kokichi and I promise this will never happen again! I love you so much." Kokichi smiles for the first time since the punch, "I love you too!"

~ 389 words ~