Online interaction (Side story)

I'm working on another oneshot, but I came up with this while playing subway surfers so uhh imma write it.

Kokichi pov
~ A few months later ~

Kaito came to vist me today. He's staying for a week! I wish it was longer, but sadly he has to go back to school. Ever since I announced we were dating the girls at school finally fucked off. I got some hate, but mainly support.

Me and Kaito are currently livestreaming. So far, there has been 2 fights in the chat. It's pretty entertaining, but Kaito broke both of them up. Kaito likes reading the chat. He answers almost every question he reads. He's so adorable.

"How did you two meet?" He reads aloud.

"Oh, well Kaito dmed me looking for a new husband and I agreed!"
I jokingly say. Kaito turns to me and gives me a shocked look before defending himself.

"No that didnt happen! I did dm him, but I didnt think he would respond." He scratches the back of his neck. "I was asking how is day was and if we could be friends. You were the one talking about getting married!" He points to me and I laugh.

"No idea what your talking about Momota-chan ~" I wrap my arms around his neck from behind.

"Really? Well anyway, he had a photoshoot in my city and asked for me to show him around."

"Yep, my future husband look me shopping and everything!" He blushes.

"We went to the beach and I confessed. Kichi also liked me back and we started dating!" I blush at the nickname.

"Y-ya." He kisses my cheeck.

"And I dont regret a single thing."

"Sometimes." I say and laugh. Kaito rolls his eyes. We both start reading the chat and answering questions. "Will you guys ever do a photoshoot together?" I tell kaito.

"Uhh, I dont think so I like watching Kichi's photoshoot's not being in them."

"Oh cmon kaito we could do a couples line!" He puts his hands to his chin and runs them like he's thinking.

"Hmmm well your about 300k away from a million. If you get a Million followers I'll do it!"

"Guess who's making 300k fake accs tonight!" I joke.

"Nope, I'm hiding your phone. Your gonna spend time with your boyfriend." He pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around me.

"All right, you dont need to hide my phone. I'd hang out with you anyway!" I honestly forgot I was livestreaming. He he Momota-chan makes me forget stuff when I'm with him. I'm pretty sure Kaito forgot we were livestreaming too.

"I love you so much." He kisses me.

"I love you too Momota-chan~" I look over and see the chat going crazy.

Ok das it! Imma have a different oneshot up tomorrow! I just though of this and had to write it oki byeee. Also follow me on insta @// peaxhy.kokichi I'm like 30 away from 500. Oki byeee.

~498 words~