Chapter 7 - "She's Back"

Angelina's POV

We walked into the school. As I knew the way around I led them to the Dean's office, where we were obviously going to meet Buckley. We were now about to pass the doors of the auditorium. As we passed it we looked through the windows of the doors. Buckley was giving a speech, and I assumed he would be.

We reached the office and we walked in. I sat down on one of the arm chairs with a big sigh. The other three began to look around. It reminded me of what I did at the beginning of freshmen year, and like I did before, they stared at the antsville in amazement. I told them before hand about Buckley's 'successful societal structure' speech that he had given 2 years ago.

As they continued to look around we heard a door open. We all turned to the door and Buckley entered the room.
"It's good to see you guys! Come, sit." He said happily, gesturing for the other three to sit.

~

We missed first period as the Dean told us about all the school rules and gave us a tour. We finished the tour and went back to the office.
He walked over to his desk and picked up four pieces of paper. He gave our schedules out to us. Then the bell rang, signalling the end of first period.

"As you can see, all four of you have English second period. I will take you to your classroom now." I looked down at my schedule and saw that I was supposed to have history first, thank god I missed that. We heard the second bell signalling the start of second period. We left the office and began to walk to class, following Buckley.

Connie's POV

After the Dean finished his speech we all got up and made our way to our classrooms. I had history first period.
"What do you guys have?" I asked my friend.
"History." They all said in unison.
"Yay." Kenny said sarcastically.
We reached or history class and we sat down.

~

The bell finally rang. We got up and began to walk to our next class; English. We saw a familiar face and we all smiled.
"Hey Linda!" We all greeted.
"Hi guys! Apparently there are new students in our grade!" She stated, making us look at her in surprise.
"Really? How do you know?" Averman questioned.

"People said they saw the Dean giving four kids a tour of the school during first period." Linda explained.
"Well if that's true we'll just have to wait and see." Dwayne shrugged.
"What do you have now?" Goldberg asked Linda.
"Math. See you guys later." Linda answered before waving and departing with us. We waved to her.

Not long later we reached the classroom. I opened the door and we entered.
"Ooh, look who the cat dragged in." We heard an annoying voice say. We all looked up.
I rolled my eyes. "Riley."
"Miss me?" He asked.
"In your dreams." Julie replied.
We made our way to our seats, making sure we sat on the opposite side to Riley and the rest of those jerks.

"Is that all you've got Gaffney? Pathetic." Cole laughed.
"Say that again." Dean stood up and walked towards them. Riley and Cole stood in front of him, obviously wanting to start a fight. The rest of the jerks joined them and we stood by Portman.
"Guys just sit down, you're being stupid." I heard someone say from the side, it was Jesse.

Riley scoffed after a moment and sat down in his seat. We went back to our seats too. I looked over at Jesse and gave him a smile which he returned. I heard loud annoying laughing from across the room. Julie and I turned in the direction and saw two of the cheerleaders laughing at us. Both of them happen to have boyfriends on the team.

The teacher then came in.
"Morning Class!" She said and began to introduce herself. "I'm Mrs. Simon, I'll be your English teacher this year."
We began to go around the class to introduce ourselves. We got around everyone and the teacher was going to continue but was interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Ah! Dean, how may I help." The teacher greeted with a smile.

"Hello, I have the new students, they are in your class." The Dean said. So it is true that we have new students.
"That's wonderful! They are just in time, we were just going around introducing ourselves!" Our teacher continued.

"Great." He paused, before turning to the class. "Everyone, you will have four new classmates this year. They are four brilliant, talented young athletes and-"
"Okay, okay. Stop with the boring ass introduction. They probably already know who we are." We heard a girl speak from behind him, she had a British accent. We couldn't see her though.

The Dean cleared the door way. The facial expressions of the class changed completely. Some were confused, some were glaring and some stared in shock.
"This is Angelina Sparks, Allison Knight, Alex Dalton and Ezra Foreman."
Oh. My. God.

Adam's POV

She's back. She's in the same room as us. It felt like a dream. I never expected to see her again but here she was, in the fucking flesh.
"Babe are you okay, you're really tense." I heard Grace say to me, with her hand on my shoulder.
"Uh... y-yeah I'm fine." I stuttered. I looked towards the boys and they were already glaring.

Angelina's POV

I stepped into the classroom and there they all were, my old team. I didn't make direct eye contact. There were exactly 4 empty desks and we made our way to them.
"I hate it here already." I mumbled to myself.
"Oh how wonderful! My children are such big fans of you four!" The teacher said, making us smile awkwardly.
This is gonna be a long year.

I could clearly tell that some things haven't changed, but there were some things that were definitely... weird. I saw that half of my old team were looking at me in shock and the other half were glaring at me.

The team was split into two. Connie, Julie, Goldberg, Averman, Dean, Kenny and Dwayne were on one side of the classroom. On the other side Charlie, Russ, Luis, Fulton, Guy and Banks were sitting with some very unfamiliar people, along with... Jesse?!?!?! He goes to this school too?! Since when?!

This is so odd. Why would they be sitting away from each other? What is going on?

~

The teacher went on to explain what texts we'll be studying this year, and eventually drifted into a rant about how much she loves Macbeth. I was trying so hard not to laugh along side Allie, Ezra and Alex. The bell rang and I sighed loudly.
"That was so long!" I complained.
"Exactly, but the teacher was hilarious." Alex added. We walked out the classroom.

"What do you guys have now?" Allie asked.
"I have physics" Alex grumbled.
"Same." Ezra replied.
"I have a study hall. I'm gonna go check out the library. " I said.
"Count me out. I'm going to get another coffee, attending this school requires too much energy. See you guys. " Allie announced before walking away.

"See you Hothead." Alex smiled.
"Try not to have too much fun without us bookworm." Ezra joked, making me smile. They both walked away. I turned around and made my way to the library.

---------------------------------------------------------
That was Chapter 7! Hope you enjoyed!
-author