Chapter 14 - Jessica

Angelina's POV

It was the next day, and finally the weekend had arrived. I woke up and realized that Zeus was no longer next to me. I got out of bed and went to my window, and I saw him running around like crazy. I could never have that much energy in the morning.

I made my bed and walked out my room, slowly walking down the stairs to the kitchen. I opened the door and the housekeeper Sarah immediately greeted me.
"Morning. Umm... where are the others?" I asked.
"Miss Knight went shopping. Mr Dalton and Mr Foreman are still asleep." She answered.

"Sarah, how many times did we tell you to call us by our first names? Dont be scared to." I said with a smile and she nodded.
I ate breakfast and ran upstairs again. As I was running to my room, Ezra and Alex. They looked like zombies.
"Morning." I greeted before running into my room and shutting the door.

I wanted to go out and have a day for me, so I can treat myself. I went and showered before picking out an outfit. I wanted to wear something comfy but would also keep me warm, as it was finally getting a bit cold here.

I did some natural makeup and did my hair in a claw clip. I grabbed a small tote bag and I was out the door before I knew it.

~

I was walking down the streets on Minneapolis when I came across a music store. I crossed the road and I walked in. There was literally anything from electric guitars to vinyls and record player. I walked over to the guitar section.

I picked a red one up from the wall and took a look at it. There were so many colours to choose from. I soon decided on getting a few more vinyls from various artists such as David Bowie, Queen, and Nirvana. I couldn't make a choice between buying another ABBA one or Guns N' Roses.

As I was trying to make a choice, I heard the door of the store open. I turned to the door and I felt my body freeze. Jesse Hall walked into the store. I haven't seen or talked to this boy in nearly four years. I ended up choosing another ABBA vinyl. I quickly paid for it and left the store, the only reason being to avoid Jesse.

~

I went on with my day, and tried to forget what just happened. I did end up going to a book store to add a book to my already huge collection. I bought the book Little Women. I've read the book before, but my wonderful sister decided to steal my copy, so I got a new one.

I found a near by coffee shop, sat down after ordering coffee, and began to read.
I sat in silence for a while, enjoying my book until I saw someone grab a chair and sit opposite me.
"Fancy seeing you here." The boy said.
"Holland, what is your obsession with me?" I grunted.

"Just wanted to say 'hello'. I saw you in here alone." He responded.
"Because I wanted to be alone." I mumbled.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing." I said before pausing. "Why are you here?"

"Getting coffee for them and I." He said, pointing to people standing outside the coffee shop. It was Riley and Cole waiting for him.
"Well hurry up, buy your coffee and be done with it. I don't want them to come in here, see you talking to me, and then start bothering me."

"Whatever you like. See you at school on Monday." He waved goodbye.
I didn't turn my attention back to my book until he left for sure.

~

It was now around 5 pm. I've been out for around 5 and a half hours today. I was currently sitting on the floor of an empty court, just listened to music and reading a little bit more.
"Weird seeing you here after you practically ran out the music store to avoid me." Someone voiced from behind me, making me jump. Jesse.