Chapter 5

The Next Morning in Xue Yang's villa,

"Xue Yang, leave him now!!! It's already 8 in the morning." Wen Qing yelled from the hall.

"Ok!!!" Xue Yang replied but before going for the shower he sank his fangs again into Xiao Xingchen's neck making him cry again but now his voice was not that loud as it was when the night had started so it was almost inaudible to Wen Qing's ears.

In the Dining Hall,

"For the last time, Don't drink his blood that much, You are not supposed to get addicted to it you will end up killing him, and then you would be like what you were month's ago," reiterated Wen Qing as she wondered how many times she would have to repeat herself.

Xue Yang, "Yes!! I know that but his blood makes me feel powerful and strong. Did you find out about that?" 

"I am still not sure," Wen Qing intoned, "but you better hold your fangs."

"Okay, okay, I agree with you," Xue Yang acquiesced and called the servant.

Xue Yang, "Take breakfast to Xiao Xingchen's room."

The servant nodded and did what he was said.

After some time,

A loud bang was heard from Xue Yang's room. Xue Yang and Wen Qing ran towards the room and saw the food bowl broken on the floor with the contents spilled all over the floor. Seeing Xiao 

Xingchen throwing tantrums Xue Yang asked everybody to leave.

"Do you know the importance of food?" Xue Yang growled while picking up the broken pieces of the bowl.

"I...don't want to stay here!!" Xiao Xingchen raged as he grabbed the candle stand kept next to him threw it towards Xue Yang.

Before it could hit him; Xue Yang turned around; caught the candle stand with one hand; his fangs lengthening.

He kept the candle stand and broken pieces of the bowl on the table and wiped his hands; a smirk fixed on his face while moving closer to Xiao Xingchen. Xiao Xingchen quickly jumped off the bed and ran towards the washroom.

"You can't possibly run faster than me!" teased Xue Yang as he stood near the door of the washroom. A sickly pallor overspread Xiao Xingchen's countenance, and he trembled like an aspen.

"I-I am sorry..." Xiao Xingchen shivered as Xue Yang crept closer.

"Good!!!" Xue Yang smirked and pulled him towards the bath.

He pulled Xiao Xingchen into the warm tub. He caught his wrists, pinned them behind him, more interested in feeding, and sank his fangs.

Xiao Xingchen cried and shrugged, wincing at the pain caused by the bite.

Wen Qing heard Xiao Xingchen and quickly ran upstairs with a fear that Xue Yang will surely kill Xiao Xingchen this time.

"Xue Yang open the damn door!!" Wen Qing shouted banging hard on his door.

As soon as Xiao Xingchen heard the name, Xue Yang, he froze and went blank.

Xue Yang ignored and sank his fangs in Xiao Xingchen's neck. The water in the tub which was clean had started turning red with Xiao Xingchen's blood. He kept sucking the blood until Wen Qing broke the door and stopped him.

"Have you gone mad? Stop it at once!!" Wen Qing raged looking at Xue Yang's face who looked no less than a hungry beast right now: Eyes crimson red; mouth full of blood and hands grabbing Xiao Xingchen who leaned his head against Xue Yang's shoulder, exhausted.

"I apologize on behalf of him; he is a bit moody. Please forgive him." Wen Qing apologized and covered him with a blanket giving him some time to rest. 

Xiao Xingchen clutched the blanket under his chin; shocked at the realization that the demon who was torturing him was none other than Xue Yang.

Xue Yang crept closer and whispered, "Do you know who I am now?"

Xiao Xingchen fumed and replied, "Just hand me my sword and I will tell you how much I wanna kill you right now."

"I want to see that fear in your eyes," Xue Yang said, "but you are blind, how can I see that horror in your eyes?"

"Wen Qing, what are your thoughts about giving back his eyes?" Xue Yang said, "or will Wen Ning's eyes suit him?"

"I will prepare for it," Wen Qing replied briskly and walked out of the room.

"No!!" Xiao Xingchen shouted, "you can't hurt Song Lan again!!"

"I will." Xue Yang replied and walked out of the room. 

Xiao Xingchen could hear Xue Yang sending an invite to Song Lan for the dinner.

"Xue Yang!! I plead you," Xiao Xingchen sobbed; blood flowing instead of his tears.

to be continued...