Chapter 8 🔞

Finally, Xiao Xingchen let out a long, deep moan as Xue Yang sucked his nipple. Xue Yang smirked as he looked deep into his eyes and went down on him.

As soon as he licked the tip, Xiao Xingchen could not control the goosebumps all over all his body and the moan kept leaving his lips. He clutched the blanket tightly to control his body movements which were increasing as Xue Yang was sucking and licking a body part that was never explored.

"Xue Yang, I am about to.." Xiao Xingchen said; trying hard not to c!m.

"No, not yet!!" Xue Yang said and kissed him deeply, enjoying the taste of his prec!m which was still at the corner of his mouth.

As soon as Xue Yang inserted his finger inside him to loosen him before entering his big shaft; Xiao Xingchen felt a sharp pain and cry left his lips.

"This is gonna pain you a lot," Xue Yang sighed as it was not even 10% of what will be going inside later.

Seeing the person, whom he hated making love to him in the bed was something Xiao Xingchen did not want to accept but it was not a battlefield whereas a bed.

If it had been a fight, he could have easily won but he was failing miserably in the bed as he did not know how to get out of this pleasurable situation.

Slowly Xue Yang inserted one finger; then the second and then the third and when he slowly started hitting his vital point Xiao Xingchen moaned and drool crusted one corner of his mouth.

Xue Yang pulled out the finger and then rested Xiao Xingchen's back comfortably on the bed.

"Daozhang," Xue Yang said in a calm and assuring voice.

"y...a!!" Xiao Xingchen replied breathing heavily.

"It's gonna pain," Xue Yang said in a calm and soothing voice.

"It would have been good if this pain was something I could get from his sword but the weapon that he is about to use is more lethal." Xiao Xingchen thought and kept staring at him.

"Here!! I go," Xue Yang said and as soon as he felt his member going inside Xiao Xingchen's warm point; he moaned.

"Ouch," Xiao Xingchen muttered and squeezed his eyes in pain.

"Just keep calm and breath," Xue Yang whispered against his lips and kissed him deeply.

As Xue Yang was pushing it inside him; Xiao Xingchen gulped the pain and clutched the blanket which had left a red mark on his palms because of the friction.

Xue Yang entwined his fingers with his bringing them near to his face and pushed his manhood inside him slowly and steadily until he hit the same point which his fingers had successfully found before inserting his manhood.

Xiao Xingchen began to moan loudly as suppressing his voice was something beyond his control now. 

"Xue Yang, I can't hold it anymore," Xiao Xingchen said.

"....." Xue Yang gasped and finally flopped on him, breathing hard and sweating.

"Can you move it's all sticky in here," Xiao Xingchen said, and Xue Yang slept aside him; his hands on his eyes.

Xiao Xingchen grabbed a cloth nearby to cover him and went to freshen up.

"Xue Yang!!" Wen Qing called from the hallway.

Xiao Xingchen trembled and tried to wake Xue Yang who was dead asleep in his bed.

"Let me sleep," he groused and turned to the other side.

"Xue Yang!!" Wen Qing again called, "Are you coming down to eat or should I bring the food upstairs?"

Xue Yang was so much sleepy that he forgot that he had just f*cked his Daozhang so he replied to her shouting from the bed, "Just bring that food upstairs in my room!!"

"Ok!!" Wen Qing replied.

"What's all this sticky thing on my chest," he thought and as soon as he opened his eyes; he turned around and met Xiao Xingchen's shocked expression.

"You called Wen Qing to your room!!" Xiao Xingchen panicked.

They stood there with mouth agape as Wen Qing was coming to the room with breakfast.

to be continued...