Last Chapter

Time passed by even though Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen were assigned a different room but everytime song lan tried to make a move on xingchen baby would start crying loudly and would only sleep when he was near Xue Yang.

Because of the baby Xingchen had to sleep with xue yang or else the baby would sense and start crying.

Xue yang and xingchen always ended up having sex after the baby had slept peacefully.

One such day,

"I am fed up now," song lan yelled at xingchen, "either leave this clan or leave me."

Xingchen was blankly staring at his baby and then when the night descended while he was rocking the baby he said, "baby don't you want me to be happy? Let's go with your dad please."

Xingchen coaxed the baby and finally the baby did not cry when xingchen stood at the exit gate holding the baby in his hands.

Xue Yang walked to the baby who was staring at him with his little eyes not once had he blinked, fearing that he might not be able to see his real father again.

"What happened my baby?" he took baby away from xingchen and showered him with love.

the little hands hugged him tightly. tears were in xue yang eyes but he tried to look brave.

Trying to control his emotional tone he breathed and said,"be a good boy."

He smiled and as he kept the baby in xingchen arms the baby grabbed his hairs with his little fingers.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were emotional but reviving memories of xingchen could kill him so he was better happy and alive.

"Xingchen, take care. Song Lan take care." xue yang said with a heavy heart as his hands slipped off the warmth of his babies clothes.

He smiled until the carriage left and soon ran towards the waterfall side and cried his eyes out.

On the other side,

"Don't think of running again." song lan yelled and grabbed xingchen by his arms.

"You dare try to go to xue yang. I will kill everybody in the gusu lan." he locked the door and bashed towards his room.

"Sorry xue yang." xingchen thought to himself as he slept with his baby.

"did you find some way to kill that baby?," song lan asked the physician.

"no sir but I have found something that can weaken his spiritual powers and put him to sleep for some time," physician bowed his head.

Time passed by,

The baby was taken away by the servant in his sleep and Song Lan started having sex with Xingchen every night.

One such day when xingchen was having breakfast. He felt uneasy and rushed to the washroon.

The servant followed him and cleaned him. He quickly rushed to song lan.

"My lord, there is some problem. Xingchen is vomiting blood." one of the servants told him.

song lan rushed to xingchen who looked pale and weak.

"What happened?"

"Xingchen is pregnant." the physician said and a smile crossed song lan's face.

Xingchen was showered with love, care and food.

Song Lan started planning to burn down gusu lan and refurbish it as per his needs.

He had burnt down many clans and gusu lan was the last remaining one. He did not want to kill xue yang as the news could be dangerous to the baby inside xingchen.