Chapter 15

"Who told you to barge in?" Song Lan yelled at Xue Yang.

Xue Yang, "Have you gone mad? Why did you try to kill me?"

"Can you both calm down?" Wei Ying interrupted,"Song Lan why did you do that?"

"because of this person." Song Lan replied pointing his finger at Xue Yang.

"You are beyond help Song Lan." Xue Yang sighed and was about to leave but he felt a sword nearing the nape of his neck so he turned around and quickly blocked the blade.

"Song Lan stop it." Lan Zhan said; his voice turning bitter.

"Who among you is Xue yang?" an old lady who had just walked out of the medical room queried.

xue yang was about to come forward but song lan interrupted," What has xue yang to do with all this? he is the reason why he is lying in there."

the old lady gave him an irritated look and then looked at xue yang.

"handsome man please come in." she smiled.

"i am xingchens husband. I have the full right to go, nobody else can see him before me." song lan chided and started walking towards the medical room.

"that guy whom you claim to be your husband said that he is unmarried and the child inside him is of a guy named xue yang. he was in an intimate relationship only with xue yang so the baby inside him is of this handsome man." the old lady said, her gaze fixed at xue yang who looked at her with confusion crossing his face.

Song Lan froze.

Wei Ying and Lan zhan gave each other surprising looks at the news.

Wei Ying, "Xue Yang you go, call us when you think it is ok to meet him."

Xue Yang nodded and as soon as he reached medical room he hugged him.

"Xue Yang! Its too tight," Xiao Xingchen said as Xue Yang held him tightly in close embrace.

"Why do you look pale? Are you not eating well?" Xue yang fretted as he examined Xiao Xingchens face.

"I am fine. I just started feeling uneasy the day you..." Xiao xingchen stopped as he could not hold onto the tears.

A worried expression crossed xue yangs face as he looked at xingchen's gloomy look.

"I am sorry." Xue Yang said as he held his hands.

"Are you really pregnant with my child?" Xue Yang queried; confusion crossing his face.

"I don't know if I am really pregnant but if I am then it can be only your child because only you did all that thing to me." xingchen said with his head down as he was too shy to say these thing.

"but how can I bear a child. I am a man." Xingchen doubted.

"Nobody can change the god's will." the old lady said and entered the room.

"Is my xingchen and the baby healthy?" Xue Yang queried; worried expression crossing his face.

on listening to the question xingchen turned red and tried to look normal but could not control the smile that had started appearing on his face.

"baby is healthy but not xingchen." she replied, "make sure he eats well."

Xue yang bowed his head and thanked her for her help and advice.

"You both are not married and you still did got involved in a physical relationship. The people these days!!" she chided.

Xue yang and xingchen looked at each other feeling awkward with the question that the old lady had just threw on them.

"get married before people start bad mouthing about your child." she suggested and walked out of the room.

"I think she is right." Wei Ying said as he entered the room with a naughtly smile.

"let's arrange for a wedding then." Song Lan suddenly put in.

Xue Yang looked at him with an angry expression and was about to yell but stopped when he felt xingchengs hand gripping his hand.

Song Lan's gaze fell on their hands entwined which made him feel angry and jeoulus but he hid it beside a friendly smile.

"Song Lan?" Xiao Xingchen said, surprised.

"Let me arrange a wedding for you both." he suggested and bowed his head.

"I don't believe you." Xue Yang replied looking on the other side; his face reflecting anger.

"Xue Yang," Xingchen said looking at him with a cute expression.

A sharp pain shot in his stomach and he yelped in pain.

"Just take deep breath." Xue Yang fretted and started transfering his internal energy.

Soon Xingchen felt relaxed and leaned his head on xue yang's shoulder.

"I am sorry Xue Yang, for lying amd attacking you with the sword." Song Lan kept his head down and apologized.

"I still don't believe you." Xue Yang replied in a bitter tone, "but only because of xingchen I am believing you one last time."

"I will make sure it's your last time." he thought and smiled at the lovely couple.

"I will surely arrange for the wedding with my whole heart." he said.

to be continued...