Chapter 19

Xue Yang searched for his baby everywhere in the cloud recess but could not spot him so thinking Song Lan was joking he searched for his husband and child every possible place and finally when he reached the burial mountains his search ended.

"Song Lan, where is Xiao Xingchen?" he fumed standing the the entrance as it bounded by strong spiritual powers he could not enter.

Song Lan walked to him with a smile and said, "Xiao Xingchen? What do you want from him?"

Xue Yang used his spiritual power to break the barrier but could not do so so he yelled and called for Xiao Xingchen and to his surprise he saw Xiao Xingchen coming towards the gate with the baby in his hands.

"Xue Yang, what are you doing here?" Xingchen fumed and Xue Yang was taked aback.

Unable to utter any word he looked at him with confusion crossing his face.

"Don't be surprised," Song Lan said, "Xiao Xingchen is my husband and this baby is mine."

Xue Yang froze whereas Xingchen was calm and serene.

"What rubbish?" Xue Yang fumed, "Xingchen and the baby are mine."

"What are you talking about?" Xingchen fumed, "I am not yours."

"Xingchen but.." Xue Yang was about to say but Xingchen stopped him.

"Don't dare to say that I am yours."

Song lan enjoyed all this and simply stood smiling with his hands crossed.

"Xingchen, you should rest," he said in a calm tone and Xingchen obeyed.

"What have you done to him?" Xue Yang asked, as tears welled up his eyes.

"Don't worry. Just a little bit of sorcery," Song Lan replied as if proud of doing such shameful act.

"I replaced you with me in Xingchen memories. His spiritual powers were weak so why not take advantage of that," Song lan taunted.

"I will kill you," Xue Yang clutched his fist.

"You can't, Xingchen and I are married now. Killing me will only develop hatred for you in his mind to the extent that he will end up killing himself for being the reason of my death," he smiled and left.

Xue Yang stood where he was standing and then fell on his knees.

"This can't be true, Xingchen will have to remember me." he stood up, anger crossing his face.

He waited for the sun to hide and the darkness to cover the sky.

In the wee hours of night, Xue Yang crossed the barrier as the demonic energies were high at night and as he had practiced demonic cultivation before meeting Xingchen so he passed the barrier and searched for Xingchen's room.

"There he is," Xue Yang said when he saw Xingchen rocking the baby in the hallway.

"calm down," Xingchen coaxed the baby but all in vain as the baby kept wailing.

"Xingchen," he whispered and grabbed his hand.

As soon as the baby saw xue yang he continued crying and guestered him to carry him with his little hands.

reluctantly xingchen gave the baby to xue yang and Finally the baby stopped crying and slept peacefully in xue yangs arms.

Xingchen was confused, he was about to yell but Xue Yang used silence magic on him as he had learn the same from Lan Wang Ji.

He dragged him to the nearby room and held his hands whereas Xingchen tried hard to run away.

"Xingchen, I am your Xue Yang. Please try to remember me." he pleaded.