Chapter 17

"Don't do this," Wei Ying thought and cried.

Suddenly Wei Ying could see a bulging figure emerging from the lower part of Xingchen's body which shocked everyone as they had planned to kill the baby but the baby was pushing himself out.

Taking advantage of everybody's changed focus. Wei Ying quickly called Xue Yang.

"Why is there so much blood?" Xue Yang panicked.

"The baby is coming. Help me." Wei Ying said and immediately they both tried to pull out the baby but it was difficult as Xingchen was dead and the baby was already half out from the hole and so anything could not be done and only Lan Qiren was expert in handling this kind of situation but Wei Ying lost trust in him and himself tried to pull out the baby.

"What is happening here?" Lan Zhan fretted and Wei Ying told him that the baby is halfway out and the baby is stuck and a panicked expression across Lan's brother's face.

"Uncle, we need your help," Lan Xichen said but Lan Qiren said nothing and stepped out of the room which felt like a bolt of blue.

"Leave him," Wei Ying said and started using his spiritual power to pull out the baby seeing that baby was actually trying to come out when spiritual power was being used. All of them stood and used their spiritual power to pull out the baby.

The skin was tearing and Xue Yang closed his eyes as he could see how much Xingchen's body was hurting because of all this but Xingchen was actually not responding to these things.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................................," Xingchen shrieked and everybody's gaze shifted to Xingchen who was crying at the pain.

The Baby gave away Xingchen half of his spiritual powers so which woke Xingchen (in short it's a miracle ❤️ anything can happen you never know. God can do anything.)

"Xingchen!!" Xue Yang quickly held his hand and kissed his forehead.

"It's really paining." Xingchen cried, "I can't take it anymore."

"baby is coming out." Xue Yang said while tears continuously trickling down his cheeks.

"Baby?" Xingchen gasped and was about to look down but Xue Yang covered his eyes, "Don't see. Just try to push the baby."

Xue Yang held his hands; he was trembling because of the happiness he was getting on seeing Xingchen alive and holding his hands.

Shrieking sounds echoed the room but soon it was replaced by the baby's crying sound and Xingchen's head fell back on the pillow and started breathing heavily whereas Wei Ying and Lan Zhan held the baby in their hands.

"Let me do it." Lan Xichen said and took the baby to a warm room to clean him. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan followed as they knew people would still try to kill the baby.

"Are you ok?" Xue Yang asked while cleaning Xingchen.

"yes.." Xingchen breathed heavily.

"But I was only 1 month pregnant how come the baby came out so soon." Xingchen queried and Xue Yang sat next to him looking deep into his eyes.

"Just sleep, don't think too much," he said and kissed his forehead.

On the other side,

"You said Xingchen is dead," Song Lan fumed and grabbed the guard by the neck.

"I ..was.." the guard stopped as he was dead.

"Xingchen, I won't let you live happily with that demon. I will kill that fu**king demon's baby," Song Lan yelled and threw the dead body on the ground hard enough that bones crackling sound could be heard...

to be continued...