Chapter 13

The Next Morning in the discussion hall,

Xue Yang was slashed with a whip 300 times every day as a punishment for all the misdeeds he did. He wanted to run away but when he saw Xingchen he gulped the pain and smiled.

"The demonic energy around Xue Yang is diminished." Wei Ying said as he looked at him from a distance sitting on the top floor of the balcony and talking to Xingchen, "I wonder what made those demonic powers leave him."

"Maybe his willpower to live a normal life." Lan Zhan replied.

"He seems to be happy when Xingchen is around him." Wei Ying smiled as he saw Xue Yang talking to Xingchen; his eyes reflecting how much he was head over heels for Xingchen.

"Lan Zhan help me." Wei Ying said abruptly and rushed to them as fast as he could and pushed Xingchen down the balcony.

"Xingchen!!" Xue Yang gasped, a panicked look flashing across his face.

"I am sorry!!" Wei Ying apologized but Xue Yang pushed him and jumped off the balcony to grab Xingchen and landed safely on his foot. 

As soon as he saw Xingchen standing next to Lan Zhan, tears welled up in his eyes, and he rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

"Xue Yang!!" Xingchen said, "I am ok. Lan Zhan got hold of me."

"Wei Ying, what was all this for?" Xue Yang looked up at the balcony where Wei Ying stood smiling at them.

"Just wanted to know the feeling you have in your heart for your dear, Daozhang." Wei Ying laughed and Xingchen joined him.

"Let me show you," he smirked and captured Xingchen's waist and pulled him close, and started kissing him.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying stared at them, too shocked to speak. 

"Hey!!" Wei Ying said and jumped down to stop them.

"Lan Zhan!!! ask them to stop." Wei Ying said, his gaze fixed on Lan Zhan but instead of withdrawing Xue Yang and Xingchen from the kiss he himself got embraced in arms and was hit with a sudden kiss.

Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen were on a walk and suddenly stopped when they saw kissing couples in the middle of the hallway.

"Hey!!!" Lan Qiren shouted but could not complete as he held his heart and fell unconscious.

"Oh No!!" Wei Ying fretted as he saw the old man fainting.

In the discussion hall,

The four of them sat on their knees in front of the old man. Lan Qiren fumed and punished them with 300 whips.

"I am at fault here," Xue Yang said, "Please punish me and not Xingchen!!"

Xue Yang's tone was calm and peaceful which surprised everybody present in the discussion hall.

Lan Qiren was angry at what they did but was glad that the child has started admitting what he did wrong so he nodded. 

Lan Zhan was about to say that he was at the fault but Lan Qiren stopped him and said, "Lan Zhan, you both are at fault here."

Lan Zhan nodded and sat back.

"The best disciples of Lan Qiren, Lan WangJi:-