Chapter 7

The Next Morning,

"When I wake up every morning, the greatest joy is gazing upon you and sunshine, that is the future I desire." Wen Qing said as she entered the room with the medicine and saw Xue Yang sleeping next to Xiao Xingchen.

As soon as Xue Yang opened his eyes and saw himself sleeping next to Xiao Xingchen he stumbled and fell off the bed.

Wen Qing laughed and teased, "Sorry for disturbing your sleep!!"

Xue Yang sobered and went straight to his room as he felt goosebumps rise on his arms.

In the dining hall,

"Are you worried about Xiao Xingchen? Don't worry it is just a mild fever," Wen Qing said as she looked at Xue Yang who looked distracted while eating breakfast.

"I am NOT worried about Xiao Xingchen," Xue Yang retaliated.

Wen Qing, "Are you sure?"

Xue Yang, "YES"

"Then why did you wake up all night for Xiao Xingchen?" Wen Qing queried and Xue Yang's spoon stuck mid-air which was just about to touch his mouth.

"I just don't want him to have such an easy death," Xue Yang scowled.

"I still doubt you, Xue Yang," Wen Qing thought and nodded at the response which Xue Yang gave.

In the room,

Xiao Xingchen sat straight and looked at his wrist which was covered in cloth.

Before he could ask anything Wen Qing told him that Xue Yang called for help when he saw him lying in the room.

Wen Qing, "You should not have tried to kill yourself," 

"My friend again got blinded because of me," Xiao Xingchen sobbed and ducked his head in his knees.

"I have prepared your bathtub with some medicinal herbs; you will feel much more be rejuvenated." Wen Qing said as she stood up to walk out of the room.

"Is he ok?" Xue Yang queried as he walked into the room and saw Xiao Xingchen wide awake.

Xiao Xingchen's eyes fumed in anger and yelled, "You are demon Xue Yang!!!"

Xue Yang kept quiet until Wen Qing left the room and as soon as she left he closed the door behind him and stood beside his bed; anger flaring in his eyes.

"It's good to see you alive or else I had to send your best friend and all his sect members for your company," Xue Yang grinned as he crept closer to Xiao Xingchen's face.

Xiao Xingchen turned away his face.

"I think I can't take any of your tantrums anymore," he said and picked Xiao Xingchen to the bath.

The bathtub was full of medicinal herbs and Xiao Xingchen felt relieved by the water which touched his body but not Xue Yang who had invited himself for the bath with him.

"It's so relaxing!!" Xue Yang sighed as he rested his head backward; his feet still hugging Xiao Xingchen's body restricting Xiao Xingchen to move away from him.

As soon as Xue Yang saw Xiao Xingchen's neck which was wet with water. His fangs lengthened and he pulled him towards himself.

"Xue Yang leave me!!" Xiao Xingchen squealed while trying to open up his grip.

He was about to sink his fangs into his neck but stopped as he started brushing his neck with his lips and trailed hot kisses down the neck.

The kiss made goosebumps rise on Xiao Xingchen's arms and he closed his eyes in disgust.

A low moan left Xiao Xingchen's lips and Xue Yang pulled him more closely in an embrace.

Xiao Xingchen could not control the pleasure his body had started feeling but his mind was in a constant fight with what his body was enjoying as this was something he had never experienced in his entire life as a cultivator. It was hard as it was to admit, the embrace and the kiss were comforting.

Xue Yang's hand slid inside his wet robe and Xiao Xingchen could feel his hands brushing through his skin as it was about to reach his erect nipples.

Xue Yang started removing his robe as he kissed Xiao Xingchen's neck and in no time the rob was hanging out of the bathtub and its other half still dipped in the water.

Xiao Xingchen turned around; his eyes delusional and Xue Yang stared at his eyes which he had not seen because of his blindness and then his gaze shifted to his wet lips that glisten constantly.

He planted a lingering kiss on his lips and was about to draw back but the taste of the lips started amplifying when Xiao Xingchen opened his mouth giving more space to Xue Yang's lips and tongue to explore his mouth.

Xue Yang started moving against him slowly while intensifying the kiss and dived inside the water; their lips still kissing.

At one moment they were inside the bathtub kissing and at the other, they were kissing on the bed; their naked bodies covered under a single blanket. 

to be continued...