Chapter 4

Xue Yang held his head as he walked back to his room and closed his eyes to rest.

"Xiao Xingchen, Bring me food!!" Xue Yang yelled from the room, "or else I will eat you alive."

Xiao Xingchen trembled as he had still not touched the meat. 

"I can't," he thought and trembled at the thought of the person who has captivated him sinking his fangs into his neck.

"Don't worry I will help you," Wen Qing said as she walked in.

Xiao Xingchen finally heard a voice other than the demon who had captivated him and turned his face in the direction of the voice and bowed his head.

"I will be lifelong thankful to you," he said.

Wen Qing and Xiao Xingchen prepared the meal for Xue Yang.

She then moved into another room; which was a kitchen built separately for Wen Qing.

"Is there a room here?" Xiao Xingchen queried as he heard Wen Qing walking through a small room.

"No, this is my separate kitchen. I hate eating all this," she said pointing at the meat she had just cooked.

"Let me cook," Xiao Xingchen insisted as he was not able to help her with Xue Yang's meal.

Wen Qing nodded and with the help of her, he prepared the meal.

Wen Qing was not killed in the Koi Tower that day. It was a trick well played by Lanling Jin Clan leader. 

Xue Yang rescued her the day he wiped the entire Lanling Jin Clan. She had an immense knowledge of medicinal herbs so instead of killing her Xue Yang decided to keep her by his side. 

Even though she preferred death more than serving Xue Yang but when Xue Yang told her that her brother, Wen Ning was still alive and refusing Xue yang can result in his brother's death so she kept serving him.

Xue Yang had never once touched Wen Qing as he was rather more interested in her medicinal skills rather than her.

In the dining hall,

"So did you find some medicinal herbs?" Xue Yang queried as he was turning weak.

"Yes, I found some, just take it before sleeping and you will be all right," she replied.

Xiao Xingchen kept quiet. He kept eating but his stomach still felt empty.

"This looks delicious," Xue Yang said and ate some stew which was cooked by Xiao Xingchen.

"Hmm!! It is seriously delicious,"  Xue Yang smiled; Wen Qing was shocked on seeing that innocent smile on a demon's face.

"Your cooking is really improving," Xue Yang said to which Wen Qing told him that this was not made by her but instead made by Xiao Xingchen.

"His food is as delicious as his blood," Xue Yang smirked whereas Xiao Xingchen trembled.

Wen Qing was unaware of who Xiao Xingchen was as she had never seen him. Xue Yang had told her not to take his name in front of Xiao Xingchen so she made sure she did not call him by his name.

 Xue Yang had told her not to take his name in front of Xiao Xingchen so she made sure she did not call him by his name

In the middle of the night,

Xue Yang woke up at the dream of being beaten since childhood and then in his adulthood, he was captivated, and then the person he served tried to kill him. All these things started shuffling through his mind. He stood up and bashed to Xiao Xingchen's room.

Xiao Xingchen and Wen Qing shared the adjacent rooms so when Xue Yang barged into his room Wen Qing could hear voices from another room.

"leave me!!" Xiao Xingchen called for help and Wen Qing woke up at the sound and rushed to help him.

"Where are you taking him?" Wen Qing queried Xue Yang whose eyes had turned black. He looked like a corpse fuming with anger.

Xue Yang, "He is staying in my room from now!!"

Wen Qing, "I don't allow you..."

Xue Yang, "I am feeling hungry. Do you want me to take you to my room?"

 Do you want me to take you to my room?"

Wen Qing trembled and stepped back. 

"That's better!!" he said and went back to his room.

Xiao Xingchen trembled when he sensed the demon looking at him with hungry eyes.

"It hurts a lot," he sobbed, holding his neck area where his bite sign was still fresh with clotted blood.

"As if I care," Xue Yang said and immobilized him pinning his wrists to the bed, black eyes blazing and his fangs lengthening.

"Just live with it from now on!!" Xue Yang smirked and pierced his fangs at exactly the same spot where he had initially marked his territory and soon Xiao Xingchen's cries echoed in the whole house.

To be Continued.......