Chapter 11

The Next Morning,

Xue Yang woke up and found himself sleeping on his own bed and pulled his hairs when he remembered that he had actually confessed.

"I am going out. Will be back by dinner." He left a note for Wen Qing before leaving.

In the dining hall,

Xingchen was unaware of the news that Xue Yang was not in the villa and had left early morning.

He kept looking towards Xue Yang's door waiting for it to open but nothing like this happened and a gloomy look spread across his face.

Wen Qing sensed it and teased, "Xue Yang will be back by dinner." 

"No! I wasn't..." Xingchen stammered and continued eating his breakfast whereas he felt a prick in the heart that Xue Yang left without informing him.

Wen Qing laughed and queried, "You seriously like Xue Yang?"

Xingchen quickly grabbed water to stop the sudden question to choke him on food

Wen Qing knew what his reply would be so she continued, "I can sense Xue Yang is head over heels for you but I know he won't tell you because he is still figuring out if the hatred is more than the love he has for you in his heart. What about you is it the same for you?"

Xingchen looked at Wen Qing in mouth agape and replied, "I don't!!"

"Ok!! If is it so then why didn't you attack him with the sword last night when he tried to take you away?" Wen Qing queried

She had seen them leaving last night and also the day she saw Xue Yang on top of Xingchen she gave Xingchens sword back to him for self-defense whereas Xue Yang was totally unaware of this secret.

"I.." Xingchen was about to say but suddenly felt like puking and rushed towards the bathroom.

It was evening now and Xue Yang was back but he felt strange when he sensed that there was more silence than it usually would be.

He walked towards the dining hall and found out that the dinner was not cooked and Wen Qing was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly he saw Wen Qing coming out of Xingchen's room and running down the stairs.