Page 1

Temptation is like a knife, that may either cut the meat or the throat of a man; it may be his food or his poison, his exercise or his destruction.
- John Owen

"No matter how many times that you told me you wanted to leave
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breathe
No matter how many nights that you lie wide awake to the sound of poison rain
Where did you go? Where did you go? Where did you go?
As days go by, the night's on fire

Tell me would you kill to save a life?
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right
Crash, crash,-"

The Stage began to shake violently and crowd screamed in terror. My heart began to pound as the sky was being lit with fire. I was frozen. Astroids were crashing to the earth, or at least that's what I thought they were at first.

One crashed into mosh pit. And. It stood. I stood horrified as it began to pick off our fans, stabbing at them with a blazing sword. The creature was suited in some kind of metal armor, and as it turned to me my feet wouldn't move.

The earth began to shake and tremble again and the stage began to fall apart. There was a loud metal snap that sounded from above me. I looked up to see the top of the stage frame was falling not above me, Tomo...

My legs finally began to move in his direction, but the stage blew apart throwing me backward.

"TOMO!"

***
"Jared! Jared!"

I flung myself into a sitting position to meet my brother's worried gaze.

"You too?"

I nodded and tried to calm my breathing. I was drenched in sweat and shaking violently. Shannon pulled me into a hug and held me for a long while. I began to cry into his shoulder.

"Jared, we have to get dressed." Shannon's voice faltered and I could tell he was fighting back tears too.

I let go of him, and he got up from the bed gently patting my head before he walked away to take a shower. I pressed my face into the pillows and screamed.