Chapter 28: Time To Take Decision

After Some Days...

Rita Ji is busy in household chores. Sid comes downstairs.

"Mom, I'm going to office." Sid says to his mother.

"Okay but come back early." Rita Ji says.

"Why Mom? Is there anything special today?" Sid asks.

"I invited Santokh Ji and Parminder Ji to dinner. Shehnaaz and Jasmine are also coming." Rita Ji says.

Sid face turns pale.

"Suddenly?" He asks.

"So what? They are our family friends. It has been so long since I invited them at dinner. Also Santokh Ji wants to discuss about something with me. So I invited them." Rita Ji says.

"Ok Mom but can't I skip this dinner? I have a lot of work at office."

"Sid you'll come and it's final." Rita says.

Sid nods and leaves for office.

At Sana's Home...

Sana is busy in her laptop. Suddenly Jasmine enters. She tries to look at the laptop screen.

"Di, what are you doing?" Jasmine asks.

"I'm doing something very important. Don't disturb me now." Sana says.

"Please tell me what are you doing."

"I'm looking for a job." Sana says.

"What? Will you resign from your studio?"

Sana nods.

"But why? And what will you do after that?" Jasmine asks.

"I'm thinking about moving abroad. That's why I'm trying to find a job there. There are many photographic studios. If I get a chance...."

"Then you will leave us, right? Di, are you serious? You know that I can't leave without you."

"I know Jasmine. But I have to move on with my life. I need a fresh start."

"But you can make a fresh start from here also. Is it necessary to move to another country?"

"Did you hear that we are going to Sid's house tonight? I have to face him again. I won't be able to move on until I go far away from him. Sid is happy in his life. I also want to be happy."

"I understand Di. But did you tell Mummy and Papa about it?" Jasmine asks.

Sana nods no.

"I don't think they will agree. Specially Papa."

"Let's see what happens." Sana says.

Jasmine notices Sana's sad face. So she changes the topic.

"Actually Di, I came here to tell you that today I won't be able to go with you guys as I have some other plans." Jasmine says.

"I know. You are going on a date with Aly. I heard your conversation on phone." Sana says with a naughty smile.

"Di, it's very bad. You shouldn't overhear our conversation."

"Okay baba. But what will you tell to Papa?"

"I'll be there after our date finishes. But I won't be there for the dinner. And promise me you'll manage Papa."

"Okay I'll." Sana says smilingly.

"Thank you Di. You are the best." Jasmine says and hugs Sana.

At Night In Sid's Home....

Sana enters Sid's house with her parents. As soon as she sees Sid, her heart skips a beat.