The Beauty of Pain

Mature Content| SPG | R-18

The Dragon Boyz Series #3

"Pain is beautiful because it is unique for each and every individual—like a snowflake or fingerprint."
- anonymous

Luca Evan dela Vega
He is a car racer and the CEO of Card Dash Inc. the No.1 automotive and car dealership company. 
He is your ultimate badboy type; rugged, brave, dominant and sexually desirable. Behind his strong and stoic appearance lies a secret and the reason why he became an anesthesiologist.

Caily Lane Riva
A beautiful brown eyed lady. A living barbie doll as what people described her. With her feiry and naughty personality people often mistook her as the not serious type and the green minded one. She wanted to become a doctor of the brain. She believes that pain is all in the mind.

Everytime she is suffering from pain Luca is their to manage it. How he can think of something that will numb him from feeling the same everytime he see's her in so much pain? Can they both take it? Every cries and plead that came from Caily's mouth were hundred of torns shattering his heart.

They are destined to meet. Will they see the beauty of pain gives and fight till the very  end?

soon...

Dr. Luca Evan dela Vega
( Anesthesiologist)

 Luca Evan dela Vega( Anesthesiologist)

Dr. Caily Lane Riva
(Neurologist/Neuro- Surgeon)

 Caily Lane Riva (Neurologist/Neuro- Surgeon)