16 - LIES

You hid behind a crate. Kylo was nowhere in sight, nor could you sense him. You looked over at the warehouse.

There must be answers there.

But you didn't know how you were going to get past the officers and TIE pilots walking around the hangar.

You stood up dusting off your pants. You walked calmly across the pavement, reading every person that crossed your paths minds. Anyone that noticed you, you told, "I am not here, you never saw me."

They each repeated back to you ."You're not here, I never saw you."

You entered the cool warehouse, smiling to yourself. Your force mind tricks were your strength.

You made sure to stay close to the walls. No one took notice of you and was too busy typing away on datapads, computers and staring at holograms.

You went over to a nearby desk with a computer. On the desk was a key card, you took it needing it to open doors. You typed away, looking for a records room or a crate that contained mission plans.

You found one that had recently been updated by Kylo the day you found the kyber crystal mine. You closed everything off the computer and made your way to the room, using the key card to get in. You locked the door behind you and typed the code of the mission plan you were looking for.

On the large screen, a hologram pulled up. It looked like blueprints for the training bases Kylo wanted to build. You read the project name.

PROJECT STAR KILLER BASE 2

What? Star Killer Base 2? What the fuck is that?

You searched for any documents that had Star Killer base in the title. And you found quite a few. You skimmed through the reports and mission logs.

STATUS: destroyed by Resistance

You brought your hand up to your mouth. They were planning on building another Star Killer base here on Babilla.

The resistance destroyed their first one and since Ren plans to build another Babilla will definitely be a target.

You needed to know why the Resistance would target Star Killer Base, why Kylo was so excited to build one where you had found the kyber crystal mine.

After doing research you found out that Kylo was creating a weapon, by using the energy of the crystals he would have the power to destroy planets.

"Motherfucker!" You knew it. You knew he had other plans for the mine. He used you to find the mine, you had helped him find it, a weapon of ultimate destruction.

You brought back up Project Star Killer Base 2 and looked at the training bases that he wanted to build. You chewed on your bottom lip as you read the notes off to the side, "Force-sensitives to be used for PROJECT FINAL ORDER."

You were spiraling. final order? But they are the first order?

You searched information on Project Final Order. And you didn't like what you saw.

You felt like you were going to lose control. You needed to break something. You felt like burning the whole base to the ground. You should have let Kylo kill the officer.

You sat yourself down on a nearby chair and you ran shaky hands through your hair.

I'm starting to sound like Kylo. What the fuck is wrong with me? The officers are just following orders...but Kylo is the one to blame. THAT FUCKING LIAR I knew I should have never trusted him...How could I have been so stupid!