11 - MEETING

You both sat up and dusted yourselves from the floor.

Kylo cleared his throat.

And you fixed your hair.

With the force, you grabbed your wooden stick. To make it look like you had been training.

The door slid open automatically as Hux stepped inside and looked between you and Ren. His eyes stayed on Ren.

"General Pryde wants me to inform you that you have a meeting with the council right now."

"I thought it was canceled."

"Well there was a change of plans. You'd be more up to date if you-" Hux looked towards you, dissatisfied.

You placed your hand on your hip.

"-weren't so distracted.", Hux finished. Turning his attention back to Ren.

Kylo gave him a narrowed look.

"You're King, you should be out there in meetings, solving problems. Not wasting your time reliving your Jedi training days."

Kylo brought a single hand up. Hux reached for his throat struggling to breathe.

"And you forget your place. You don't answer to Snoke anymore, you answer to me. Don't forget it." He growled.

Kylo let go of Hux.

Hux hunched over taking gasps of air.

You had wanted to tell Ren to stop, thinking force choking Hux was a bit too much, but Hux had been asking for it.

Kylo turned to you. "Join me."

"What?"

"I want you to come to the meeting."

Hux straightened himself up, hand still on his throat, and in a raspy voice said, "Sir I don't think it would be best if she heard-"

Kylo shot Hux a deadly look.  Hux shut his mouth immediately, he didn't want to get choked or force thrown into a mirror.

"No Kylo, Hux has a point, there is no need for me to be there. I would probably fall asleep in the middle of it." You did want to spend time with Ren but you didn't want to spend hours in a boring meeting.

But then you remembered you could get vital information from it. You chewed on your thumbnail anxiously.

"Hux you want me to do 'kingly duties'. Well, Y/N is going to be queen so she also needs to know how to rule in my absence."

Hux nodded his head fervently. He dare not piss Kylo off more.

Kylo turned to you nodding. You shrugged to appear not too interested.

You followed behind Ren as you both made it for the door. "Oh one more thing, get this cleaned up.", Kylo signaled towards the broken mirror.

Hux sighed. "Right away sir."

You had changed out of your training attire and put on a long dress. You took out the shards of glass with tweezers and for the smaller harder pieces you used the force. Kylo looked at you with a smile. You smiled back.

"Let's not do this again. Ok?", you said dabbing a cloth soaked in alcohol on his hand.

He winced.

"I'm not making any promises."

You tsked.

As you wrapped his hand with a bandage Kylo put a strand of your hair behind your ear and caressed your cheek.
You were finding it hard to breathe you focused on your hand not appearing too shaky by his touch.