~Chapter 13~

Drew POV

As Jake opened his mouth to sing, I was immediately blown away. I've heard him sing before, but only once. But wow, did he sound good. I felt warm blush crawl across my face, and the rest of the band sounded amazing as well! Why did we bully them again? If anything they should've been bullying us for not having talent.

From the piano to the drums, they sounded absolutely outstanding! But Jake? He was by far the best. His voice sounded like a melody playing into my heart. The charming feel, the soft touch, everything was perfect to me. I could have his voice playing on repeat for a week.

Jake and I made eye contact for a split second, it felt like a scene out of a movie, or a storybook, or dream. It was something I wanted to experience for awhile now. I didn't know it would be with Jake, but.. I'm glad it is. 

I felt someone watching me, and I turned my head to see Henry and Liam staring at me with smirks on their faces. My blush grew deeper as I mouthed, "SHUT UP!" To them. They giggled quietly, and I turned my attention back to the show in front of me.

Once the song ended, a part of me grew sad because I wanted to listen to Jake sing forever. 

"So.. What'd ya think?" Sean piped up. 

"Why did we bully you guys again-?" Henry said in awe. "I know right? We're pretty amazing, If I do say so myself." Zander scoffed. 

"Don't get too cocky." Hailey laughed. "You're ego might grow a size too big."

"Hey! I don't have an ego!"

"Ah, you're right. You are an ego! Haha!" Milly joked.

I smiled seeing how alike they are with us. I'm happy that this'll be able to work out. Being with Jake would definitely be way easier with us being friends with the music club. 

---

Jake POV

Drew and I walked through the halls, hand in hand, to our lockers at the end of the day. Classes end at about 3, but we had until 5 to leave the school, so we had plenty of time to just hang out. 

As we approached my locker, I punched in the code and grabbed my bag. I noticed a small piece of paper on the top shelf of the locker. I picked it up. "What's that?" Drew asked, looking over my shoulder. I shrugged and said, "It says.."

"Dear Jake. Meet me on the rooftop after school. Come alone. I need to tell you something. Love, unknown."

I stared at it. "Love? Who would say that?" Drew asked, seeming to get a bit worried. I placed my hand on his, and squeezed it. "Don't worry, I'm sure it's just a girl who wants to say something. I'll be right back." I smiled, placing a small kiss on his cheek to ease his worry. He nodded, and I walked off.

I opened the doors to the rooftop, and walked over to the fence. I waited for someone to come, and soon heard footsteps coming my way. "Ah, you came!" I heard someone say behind me, clapping their hands together. I turned around and saw Zoey standing right in front of me. I shuddered as her eyes met my gase. 

She snapped her fingers and said, "Now."

Before I knew it, I felt my arms being tugged behind my back and my hair getting yanked to hold my head up. Zoey walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, giving me an evil look. 

"You listen here, Jake." She growled. "I am not going to let you ruin this ruin this for me. Stay away from Drew. Got it?"

"But.. you aren't even dating anymore."