Chapter 21

(Remnant's Moon, Threshold)

Gevatter watched as the ship went back into Remnant's low orbit. He turns his attention back to the issue at hand. This hive fortress, moving with haste, he jumps down the crater to land right in front of the entrance of the Hive fortress. "große gruselige Bienenstocktür. Das ist ein gutes Zeichen." (big scary hive door. That's a good sign) Schatten said through Gevatter's com units. Gevatter enters killing any hive that got into his way. "Es gibt einen Raum gleich unten in diesem Flur, er scheint alle Pläne zu enthalten, die Savathûn hat." (There is a room just down this hallway, it seems to contain all the plans Savathûn has) Gevatter only nodded at his ghost as he walked in to see something that looked familiar, it looked just like the world's grave. "Hmmmm..." Gevatter was reading through as Schatten scanned. Gevatter stopped as he felt something like fingertips on the center of his mind.

He started to witness something. He witnessed Vale and Beacon on fire, He saw hive, whitefang, grimm, and even taken infesting the streets. He witnessed someone die to Sarvack's blade. The one thing that also he saw was Albert in the same area as Cinder Fall killing Pyrrha Nikos, and he then witnessed it all fade into white, as he looked upon his real body, with Ashes-4 helping a confused Albert up, he looked up to see it. A pyramid statue in a room filled with other statues, something of worship to it.

"Gevatter?" Schatten asked his guardian concerned as he had just been standing there in his head. Gevatter looked up at his ghost, "this isn't good Schatten. I fear a storm is coming....one that this planet will probably never recover from.." Gevatter states. "ȟ̷̜ǒ̸̟̰w̶̯̄ ̸̲̝̈́́̑d̴̢͖͠o̸̻͊ ̴̡̳̗̀y̶̩̗̓̀o̸̢̪̗͠u̷̢̼͝ ̸̣̩̩̑̔l̵̲̂̋̆i̷͔̖̤͝k̷͔̂ë̵̺̯̞͠ ̵̯̀͝m̶̧̜̀͌̏ý̸͖̘̀͜ ̶͓͍̾̿͜m̸̤̼̀͐a̵̩̭̫͋s̷̼̍͐̚͜t̵̮͑̄ȩ̵̱̮̓̓r̸̙̀̆ ̸̡̠͒p̶̛̯̹̐̓͜i̸̪̫͔͊̋͊ȩ̵̬͇̀̎c̷͈̋̑͝e̷͔͓̣̅͑̃?̸̨̑̋ ̵̠̭̌̂" a voice from behind him asked. Gevatter turned to see a Wizard. He wondered how long it had been there. He laughed. "Savathûn, it's lovely to finally meet you." Gevatter states calmly as he readies Deathbringer. "I̸̱͠s̵͉̉̋́ ̷̮̀͜ͅṭ̸̮́̈́h̵̼͆̈̂à̸͔̩̄ṯ̷̘̅̒͝ ̴̱̿s̶̞͕̻̈́͂o̸̧͓͔̐ ̷̹͖͇́D̶̯̈́̐r̴̩̖͎͌͊͘e̶̮̳͐̿d̷̩́͝g̴̤̣̍͆e̸̢͎͑n̵̨̥̹̏̀̾ ̴̛̩̟͓̅T̵̠̀͝í̵̢̽m̷͈̮̃͑è̶̦̙?̸͙̣̆ ̷̩̍F̴͖͂ư̶̲n̵̲̜̗̔n̵̛̘͙̜ỹ̷̼̱̚ͅ,̴̳̔̈́͠ ̸̹̱͛̀f̶̜̠͙͂̽̈o̴̜͐̅͠r̵̭̀̓͝ ̷̥̖̀̈́͝ś̸̝͖̅o̸̪͚̎͋̀m̶̜͗̏ë̶̦̻́͠ỡ̵̰̳n̵̳͕̔ḙ̴̫̽̕ ̷̼͉̫̓̐ẃ̶̲̖ḫ̸̤͉̑̔́ŏ̶̝͈̋͋ ̵̝͌͒̚ḥ̸̦̦͑̊a̸͖͆́̚s̴̙͒ ̸̡̦͕͛t̶̤́̄͘i̵̛̦̙̠̔m̸̹͈̆́͝ẹ̸͚̒͋̕ ̵̧̦̮̑ĭ̵͈̻̚n̷͖͕̞̎ ̸̘̗̈́̎̕t̴̟͍̣͂h̶̪̹̺̓͒̀ȅ̶͇͉̙̈́̚r̷̘̒ḛ̶͒̋̐ ̴̣̖̳͐ń̴̡͇͛͛a̷̖͊͛m̵̤͝e̴̲̅̂̄,̸̜̭̙͆͠ ̸̨͉̇́ẙ̸͔̋͛ȍ̵̹͓͓ù̶̲͇̞̉r̵̪̟͝ ̶̭̦̍f̵̧̘̓r̶͕̻͔̾́i̸̟̒e̵̻͗n̴͕͑̾d̸͍̠͂̓s̵̺̰͛͘ ̴̭̱̇͝ơ̶̼͔͂͗͜n̷̡̰̹͌͌ ̸̟͙͒t̷̬̱̉h̷͍̹̊͐a̶̗͒͊̓t̷͕̄ ̶̜̜͗̌͝ļ̴̣̊̋ȋ̵͉̙̩t̵͇͇̬́̈́̉t̸̢́͛̿l̸̹͇̼͒̾ė̷͈̩͕ ̴̘̎͘͜w̷̧̤̎o̶̮̽̾̚͜r̴̺͖͌̍l̷̪̀d̷̲̱̐̃͂ ̸͕̄͆a̴̯͛ṟ̸̫̙̆e̶̼͕̬̽ ̸̭͗͆r̷͔̗͐ū̴̡̕̕n̵̿͒̎ͅͅñ̴̮̓́i̶̖̗̊n̵̦̩̤̓̑ǵ̴̟ ̷̱́̎͑o̵̡̯̿͂û̶̫̄t̷̞̯̋̊̌ ̷̫͐̀̎o̶͕̙̔̂f̸͇̼̈́̏̆ ̴͓̿ï̷͔͇̀͆t̴̨̛̺̗̒.̴̠͘ ̴̡͇̼̑" Savathûn states calmly. Gevatter just chuckled. "I understand but even you should know that humans are more resilient. Besides, why do you care so much about this world, how did you even find it?" Gevatter asked as Savathûn began to summon a hoard of thralls and Acolytes. "Ŵ̶̭̲ͅe̷͕̺̺͆l̶̲̱̼̈́̔l̶̡̝̃͜ ̸̧̛̺́͝d̸̹̆̃͘ŕ̶̥̩͋͝e̴͎͔̝̒d̷͖͈̮̉͒ǵ̴͎̿e̷͕̻̙̔͠n̷̮͔̪̂ ̷̢͎̺̈́̽̑t̴̫͓̏̀ͅị̶̢͐̏͠m̸̱͐e̵͙̰̊͌.̶̩͌̎͜.̶̛̠̰̹͆̑.̶̢̈̿.̶̨̻̲̈̚͝I̸̙̎̉͠ ̸̜̙̙̈́̇͝f̶̨̹̫̂̀̈́o̴̡̥͈͗u̸̞̎̚n̸̦̙̜̋ď̴̻̻̑ ̴̱͇͔̊͘t̴̛̻h̴̰̽i̶̗͎͔͛š̷̭͌̅ ̷̱̜͑̌ͅw̴̲͉͛̂̌ŏ̴̦͖ͅr̷̠̠̈l̵̜̂̀d̸̬͖́͝ ̴̨̟͌b̶̛̗͈́e̴̤̤͋͗c̷̜̭̭̓̂a̶̝̤͋u̶͈̮̦̽̆́s̸̲͍͊ë̵̯͇̙ ̶̙̻͂̋ẗ̸̨̬̠̂h̴̠͖̬̋e̸͎̣͇̿̽ ̵̯̖̹̂͝ë̷̢̹̺́v̷̙̠̓͝ė̵̫̦̜r̶̬̼͘ ̶̡͙̯́l̸̻̚a̴͉͐͂̾s̷̘͒̿͝ẗ̸̰́ǐ̷̈́ͅn̷̠͕͗͑͋g̵̪̯͋̽̉ ̵͈͔̆̀d̴̩̫̾͠ë̴͖́͆e̶̛̳̗͑̈́p̷̢̺̥̄ ̵̤̝̇̋a̸̭̝͑͋ñ̴͓͙͓͛͘d̵͎͗̌͒ ̵͈̤̼͌ý̴̢̢͋ͅo̸̮̿̒̂ȗ̵̙͕̺̾̅ŕ̴͚ ̶̖̤̓f̷̡͗ͅi̷̼̓ļ̸̛͂̅ţ̵̏̃͝h̵̦͕̀y̴͇̭̾̃ ̴͇̼͆̇͆ṭ̸́́̊r̷͇̘̓͛̉ā̵̹v̴̡̻̆e̶͔̫͍̽l̷̥̰̓͆ḛ̴̥̈ȓ̴͉ ̷̆͜h̸̡̭̊̾͝a̸̛̤̱v̴̙̪͎̌e̷̡̺͉̒ ̶̛̣̈́̊n̶̘̋ọ̸̩͋t̵͕̩̅́̓ ̸̛̛͉͓̬̅g̸͇͎͗̽ṙ̸̪͝a̷͙̘̓͒͝ͅc̸͎̬̪͋ê̷̘̓͆d̶̢͛̂͌ ̶͕̦̹̆ť̸̼̇͗ȟ̷̡͒̅ȋ̸̲̹͋͝s̴̬̗̩̈ ̷̙̌͆́ũ̵̢̹̞̋ń̵̘͈í̶̜̣̂́v̸̱̉é̵̢ͅr̸͙͊s̸̨̫̹̽ĕ̷͙.̶̥̗̑͝ ̶̙͐ͅ ̵̺̰̒" Savathûn states calmly as she watches the whole hoard vanished into void particles from the very death song her brother's daughters had created.