𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"So how was it?" Brooke asks as we do our clients' hair. I smile, knowing this would happen.

"It was nice. We went for a swim, had a few drinks, and when we woke up we had hotdogs and marshmallows for breakfast." I can't help but smile as I tell her.

"Aw, that's adorable. Did you do anything else?" She asks as I sigh and she laughs. "Come on, I'm your best friend and he's my brother. I know everything about the guy."

"Ya Roxi, did you and your man get freaky?" Linda asks as she shimmies. I laugh and sigh.

"You're trouble Linda." I say as she shrugs and pats her cane.

"I'm still young at heart, this old thing doesn't mean squat." She says as I laugh.

"Well your hair is looking lovely, you tell Fred we say hi." I say as I help her up and to the door.

"I will honey. Now you make sure that boyfriend of yours doesn't give you any trouble." She says as her granddaughter helps her to the car. I chuckle and wave before walking back over to Brooke as her client waits under the dryer.

"Be honest, did you guys do anything?" She asks as we sit and have our lunch.

"Just a little." I say as I eat some salad and drink some water.

"And what does that mean?" She asks curiously. I wiggle my eyebrows and she laughs. "You gotta give me something, what did you guys do?" She asks.

"We just kissed which led to making out a bit, and he got embarrassed because he got a boner." I say quietly. She sighs and gives me a look. "Ok fine, we went into the tent and I blew him."

"I knew it, I could tell something had happened by his face when you guys got back yesterday. Was he nervous?" She asks.

"A bit, mostly just about never doing it and being scared to mess up." I say as she nods.

"As long as he didn't leave you hanging I won't get mad at him." She says as I roll my eyes. "He did, didn't he?" She sighs.

"I didn't need anything. He was tired and wanted to cuddle and I was pretty pleased with myself anyways." I say as she shrugs.

"As long as he doesn't always leave you hanging." She says.

"Brooke he won't. He got a little embarrassed about something and I didn't want to stress him out any more." I say.

"Why was he embarrassed? Did he mess up or something?" She asks. I shake my head and lean closer.

"You're his sister so I really shouldn't be telling you anything to begin with." I whisper as she shrugs.

"He knows everything about River and I, they had a talk." She says.

"He got embarrassed because he thinks he finished quickly. I explained that it didn't matter but I still think he's upset about it."

"Probably, small things like that get to his head. Especially with what my father says to him, about how he's not a real man or whatever toxic masculinity he has to share that day."

I nod and sigh. "The date was amazing though, we want to go camping again some time before it gets too cold." I say as she smiles.

"I'm happy he has you. You make him happier than I've ever seen him. I think he secretly needs you Roxi, you make him more confident."

"I guess he makes me more confident too, I let him stay while I changed from my bathing suit and he said I was beautiful." I smile as she pouts and slaps my arm playfully.

"He's a sweetheart, you better stick around or I'll kill both of you." She says as I laugh and nod. "Speak of the Devil, and his hot best friend."

I look up and the boys are walking in, all of the ladies in the salon turning their heads to them and gawking.