𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Where are you guys going?" River asks as I grab my purse and help Tavia with her jacket. She shrugs as I look up at Kai.

"Nowhere." He mumbles, tired and hungover from his party last night. That's what he gets for trying to celebrate his birthday early.

"Don't be mean." I say as I hand him his water bottle and breakfast. "He's going to see Ginger, is Jonah ready?" I ask Brooke as she chuckles.

"He'll be a minute. Did you guys know Callum stayed over last night?" She asks. I shake my head along with River. Kai nods and starts eating his English muffin.

"He came over late last night. Jonah got wasted and called him." He says. I chuckle as Jonah comes sulking down the stairs, sunglasses on and his hood up.

"That's the last time you're going to try and drink as much as your brother, right?" I ask. He nods as I hand him his breakfast. "Let's get going, you guys can't be late again."

Tavia helps me push the boys out the door and to Kai's car, him handing me the keys to drive since he thinks he's still drunk.

"Kai, is it your birthday?" Tavia asks from the back. He looks back and nods as she smiles. "Happy birthday! Can I give you a birthday hug when we get out?"

"I always like your hugs." He says as she smiles and lays on Jonah. "What are you guys going to do while we're in there?" Kai asks me.

"We'll probably sit outside on the grass so Tavia can have some breakfast." I say as I look back at her. She smiles and nods as I pull onto the street.

"Do I have to go in?" Jonah whines. I sigh and look at him in the mirror.

"You said you really liked her, and you've already been here what? 6 times? You know you don't have to be nervous about anything." I say as I pull into a parking spot.

"Fine. Can I at least get McDonald's after? I brought money again." He asks as we all get out and I grab Tavia's bag.

"I don't know why you still ask, we stop every time." I say and I pull him down and kiss his head. "Behave yourself." He nods and walks in as I look at Kai.

"You'll be right out here right?" He asks, holding my hands. I nod and kiss his as he smiles and pulls me closer. "I'll see you in a bit." He mumbles against my lips as he kisses me.

"See you soon." I say and kiss him once more before Tavia and I find a nice spot on the grass. "Do you want your toast or your eggs first?" I ask her.

"Eggs please." She says and I open it, handing her the fork as she starts to eat. I sit back and start looking through my schedule for tomorrow, Friday's are always the busiest. We sit for around an hour quietly enjoying the nice weather.

"Hi Tavia, it's nice to see you again."

I look up quickly and feel my face go pale. You've got to be kidding me. Kyle walks over as Tavia looks at me, a scared expression crossing her face.

"Octavia, come here and sit next to me please." I say as she crawls over and hides behind me. "Kyle, please leave." I say as he stops walking.

"I don't think I will Rox, she's my kid too and I have the right to see her." He says, looking at her with a smirk. I stand up and shove him back, not even caring if she sees me.

"You will back off before I put you in the ground." I whisper as he stares at me smugly.

"No you won't." Is all he says.

"Mommy make this guy leave." Tavia says as she sits back and hugs her knees.

"It's alright Tavia, I'm your daddy. I'm allowed to see you." He says, crouching down. Tavia looks up at me and shakes her head, that's all I need before I bring my knee up and hit him in the jaw. "You bitch!" He exclaims as he falls back and holds his mouth.