𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

"We've got wedding stuff to do, you guys are good right?" Brooke asks as she sits on the couch with Tavia looking at the medium bump that is her stomach. She's growing quicker than I was.

"We're all good. You've got a week to do anything last minute so take a deep breath and just relax." I chuckle as she nods.

"How's he doing in there?" River asks as the boys all walk in with snacks.

"We don't know if it's a boy yet." Brooke groans and laughs. "And they're doing good. Getting hungry though so give me that damn cheese." She steals some from Kai as he laughs and sits next to me.

"Tavia, are you excited to work on your relaxing room today?" Jonah asks as Tavia continues to rub Brooke's belly.

"Ya. Mommy said we're going to do crafts." She says with a smile. I nod and point to the bags by the door.

"Everything in there is for you, are you ready to go do them?" I ask. She nods and jumps up running around and hugging River and Brooke as they get up to leave.

"See you guys later, we're excited to see the room next time we come over." River says as Tavia pouts. Uh oh, not again.

"I wish you still lived here." She says as her lip quivers.

"Don't cry Tavia, we live right next door. You can always come for a visit and we can always come here." Brooke says as she crouches down, freaking River out and making her laugh. "Babe I'm fine, it feels like nothing and I won't fall over."

He nods and smiles embarrassedly as they leave. Tavia grabs some of the bags and Jonah grabs the rest, the four of us heading to the light blue room. We sit down on the tarp we laid out and dump out the bags.

"Ok Tavia, we're going to make some bottles that have different things in them. Do you want help?" I ask. She nods as we take the bottles and Jonah goes to get some jugs of water.

"Can we put glitter and the orbeez in this one?" She asks. Kai and I nod as she helps us fill them. We add the water and she smiles as she plays with it.

We sit for hours, just making things to hang up, looking at the other things we got for in here, Tavia loving when the boys surprise her with the LED lights they put up yesterday. She helps us set up the room how she wants it, all of the 12 sensory bottles going on the shelf where she chose some books to put in here. She uses rice, rocks, and pasta to make some bins, throwing in a few little toys. We make a bin of orbeez and add some water just so they don't shrink, she has bins with feathers, and bins with things like beads and huge sequins.

"Do you like it?" I ask her as we look at the room she smiles and nods, playing with the remote for the lights. She changes it to purple and sits in one of her beanbags as she plays with a bottle of beads and fake jewels.

"I love it. Can I stay in here by myself now?" She asks. I smile and nod as she gets up and walks over. "I love you mommy."

"I love you too Tavia, have fun and we'll come get you for lunch in a bit." I say as we all walk out and sit in the living room.

"That room is awesome." Jonah says as he eats some cookies.

"It is. I hope it helps." I say as Kai smiles and hugs me.

"It will, she loves it." He says and kisses me, squeezing my hip gently. His hand plays with my hair as his lips move against mine.

"Blah, I'm still here!" Jonah exclaims with a gag. I chuckle and pull away as Kai flips him off. "You guys are nasty."

"We're nasty? What did I walk in on a couple weeks ago?" I ask. He blushes as Kai raises an eyebrow.

"What did she walk in on Jonah?" Kai asks when there's no answer.