𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Kai! Get your ass down here!" Someone yells from downstairs. I open my eyes and look up at him confused.

"What'd you do now?" I sigh. He shrugs and gets up, pulling some pants on and walking over to me.

"I had a good time last night." He whispers as he leans down and kisses me. I smile hold his face as I kiss his nose, making him smile.

"I did too. I never knew you could cook." I say. He shrugs as he pulls me up.

"Can you come? Brooke is terrifying when she's mad." He asks. I chuckle and nod, pulling one of his T-shirts over my head and a pair of shorts on.

When we get downstairs Brooke is sitting at the island with River as they both drink their coffees.

"What?" Kai asks, trying to be moody but kind of failing. He's been too happy since our date night last night.

"Nothing, I just had something to tell you." She says. He glares and pulls out a chair for me before sitting down. "So we finally have a date for the wedding!"

"That's awesome! When is it?" I ask as I hug her. She smiles and looks at River as he kisses her head.

"We don't want anything big so we're planning for four months from now. The most time consuming is the dress but I've scheduled an appointment at that place down town." She says.

"Babe, you're stalling." River says as he puts his arm around Brooke's shoulders. I raise an eyebrow as Kai tilts his head in confusion.

"Fine..." She says quietly before looking up and smiling lightly at me. "We've known the date for a while. What I actually wanted to say is a lot bigger."

"What is it?" Kai asks, putting his arm around my waist and letting me lay on his shoulder. He kisses my head and smiles before looking back to Brooke.

"River should start running before I tell you." She says quietly. I furrow my eyebrows, trying to think of what could make Kai that angry.

"Is everything ok?" I ask. She nods and takes a huge breath.

"We're both happy about it, but Kai might not be." She says as she looks at him nervously. "We found out yesterday that I'm almost month pregnant..."

"Holy shit!" I exclaim as I get up and run to hug her. She smiles and starts crying as I laugh and wipe her eyes. I hug River and he smiles before holding Brooke as I sit down.

"Kai?" Brooke asks nervously. He hasn't moved, not even an inch. And he has this look on his face that I can't really read.

"Are you going to do what you did before?" He asks, ignoring Brooke and staring at River.

"You know I won't Kai, you know I hate myself for that." River says, looking a little hurt that Kai would ask that. Kai nods and gets up, walking over to Brooke and holding her arms.

"You're sure about him?" He asks. She nods with a light smile as he nods and looks at River. "You hurt her, you die." He hugs Brooke as she laughs and hugs him back.

"So how will you know the dress will fit?" I ask her as the boys hug.

"I found a seamstress who was a friend of my moms, she said she can help with alterations right up to the week before." She says with a smile.

"That's amazing Brooke, you guys are going to be such good parents." I say as Kai sits back down and hugs me.

"So when's Roxi getting pregnant again?" River asks as Kai glares at him, seeing how my face changes.

"You're ridiculous." I say. He shrugs as Brooke nudges me. "Seriously? You too?" I ask. She nods and smiles.

"You guys are sweet together, why not have another baby?" She asks. I huff and glare at them both.