𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

"Jonah! Time to go for your appointment!" I say loudly from outside the door. I don't get an answer which is odd, I heard him up and walking around earlier after he had a nap. "Jonah!"

I sigh, for god sakes he's going to be late again. I decide to just open the door, which was a bad idea on my part.

"Jonah you're going to be late- holy fuck!" I exclaim as I shut the door again. I hear rustling around before the door opens and Jonah walks out with Archer, both of their faces red as they stare at the floor.

"Sorry Roxi, we didn't hear you knocking." Jonah says quietly.

"It's fine, you're lucky it wasn't someone else because you'd be in trouble for not being ready to go." I sigh as I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Now that I'm scarred for life, go get dressed. I'm taking you to your appointment because everyone else went out to go pick Kai's tux."

He nods and walks back into his room to grab a hoodie. "Can Archer come with us?" He asks as we get our shoes on.

"He's always welcome to come." I say with a smile as we head out to my car.

"Did Tavia go with them?" Jonah asks as he gets in the front and Archer gets in the back.

"Ya, she wanted to spend some time with Kai. He promised her hot chocolate and cookies." I say. The boys laugh as I start driving. "So are you boys going to tell me when this happened?" I motion in between them.

"Um... when he came over that night a couple weeks ago. I was crying and we fell asleep cuddling." Jonah says. I nod and glance back to Archer as he smiles innocently.

"Jonah, you're not rushing into anything you don't want to do right?" I ask. He groans and covers his face.

"No." He mumbles.

"Hey, it's either me or your brother that going to talk to you and I'm not the one who will go on a killing spree if you get hurt." I say.

He sighs as Archer chuckles from the back. "I promise I haven't pushed him. He's setting the pace for everything."

I smile and nod as I pull up and park the car. "Do you want us to wait out here?" I ask Jonah. He nods and gets out, walking to the back and hugging Archer before waving and walking inside. I glance back as Archer smiles. We sit quietly for a bit before he speaks.

"I'm really sorry about earlier. He said no one was home." He says embarrassedly. I shrug it off and unbuckle my seatbelt, getting comfortable for the wait.

"I know Brooke won't talk to him about this kind of stuff, she doesn't know how to come across her baby brother dating. And Kai... he'll probably threaten you. But I like you for Jonah, you seem to know him well and they said you guys have been friends since you were little, just don't hurt him and we won't have a problem."

He nods and leans back, biting his cheek. "With what happened to his mom... Jonah said he wanted to do the same thing the night I texted him about Callum." He says. I frown and blink and few times, I already figured that with how Jonah talked about it. "But he said he knew his mom wouldn't want that for him and he would figure it out. Do you think he's ok?"

I purse my lips and think. "I do. I don't want him to rely on just one person to keep him stable, but I think you being there for him has helped. He's a sensitive guy, just like his brother, and they both try hard to hide it but when they're with people they really trust they'll open up."

He nods and looks out the window into the snow. "So if you don't mind my asking, how old were you when you had Tavia?" He asks.

I smile lightly and turn to fully face him. "I was 18 when I had her, 17 when I got pregnant with her." I say. He nods.