𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

"Roxi? I'm really sorry for swearing yesterday. I know that's what brought everything up." Jonah says as I sit quietly at the table and eat another cookie.

"It's not your fault. She didn't even care about that, she just needed a reason to be angry." I say as I hand him a cookie. "Where's Archer?"

"Having a shower. He slept over again last night and we went in the hot tub this morning to relax." He says with a smile before it sinks. "You're not alright Roxi. I can see it in your eyes and hear it when you speak."

"I know. And the look in my eyes is probably from not sleeping last night. Don't tell Kai but I faked it so he wouldn't get worried." I say as I take yet another cookie and rest my head on the table. Jonah frowns as we hear footsteps come into the room.

"Ooh cookies!" Tavia exclaims as she runs over. I push the plate away and shake my head, of course earning a glare.

"Be angry all you want, you can go get a muffin and orange off the counter if you're hungry." I say as she huffs, walking to the counter and grabbing her breakfast. She walks to the other side of the table and glares at me as she eats. If this is what she's like at almost 5 years old, I don't want to know how bad she'll be as a teenager.

"That's not a nice look." River says to her as he walks in and grabs an apple for him and a muffin for Brooke.

"She won't let me have cookies." Tavia says.

"Because cookies aren't breakfast food. Mommy's already had her breakfast and she's been feeling sad." Brooke says as she hugs me. I lean into her as she kisses my head and sits with me. "Kai's upstairs getting dressed, he's worried about you." She whispers to me.

I frown and nod as I hear him coming down the stairs. He walks past everyone and straight to me, holding me in his arms like he did all last night. It's so comforting that I can't refuse it.

"Are you enjoying the cookies?" He asks as he pushes Jonah out of the way and sits next to me.

"They're amazing. You did so good on them." I smile as I hug him again. "What are today's plans?" I ask everyone, only getting shrugs.

"We've just got some boring things to do for the house like the budget for furniture and stuff." Brooke says as she smiles up at River.

"Archer and I are stealing the tv to play PS4." Jonah says.

"I've got my last day of work before the break." Kai says as he rubs my arms. "Are you sure you'll be ok? I can stay if you need me to."

"I'm ok. Go get covered and oil and have fun." I say to him as he smiles lightly and nods. He kisses my forehead before getting up and grabbing a muffin from the box and his bag in the other hand. He gives Brooke and Tavia a kiss on the head each, nods to the boys, and kisses my lips before waving and leaving.

"How come he's the only one who has to work?" Jonah asks as he steals another cookie.

"Cause he offered to take the extra shifts. The boss pays you double if you take the holiday shifts." River explains. Jonah nods and smiles when Archer comes into the kitchen in his usual outfit, black jeans and a black T-shirt with his hair still wet.

"You look hot." Jonah mutters as he gets up and hugs Archer. "Hey Roxi, do you want to join us today?"

"Sure, why not? I'll bring us out some snacks in case we get munchy." I say as the two nod and run to the living room.

"We're heading out. See you later Roxi." Brooke says as she comes over and hugs me, River patting my back before leaving.

"I want to watch Cinderella." Tavia says as she walks over and tries to take cookies again. I move the plate and shake my head.