Six

Kailyn POV

"Charming Prince. They have the maximum size a regulation Beyblade is allowed to be. Definitely fit for a prince" I informed. Their stats are impressive,I gotta say.

"Everyone knows the bigger doesn't always mean the better" Tyson said, looking at his blade. "Bladebreakers,please select your player" The announcement came in.

"Yeah, it's me" Tyson walked to the dish.

Tyson's opponent was Ronnie and had the strongest stats among the three of his team.

"Let it Rip!"

The stadium was based on the Great China wall and Tyson was impatient. He called out Dragoon and formed a huge tornado.

"It's not going to work on him" I mumbled, scribbling on my board. "But why not Kailyn?" Ray,the furthest away from me,asked. I bend to see him.

"Kenny got it twisted. His Beyblade are in the shape of airplane wings and his wind attack is only making the Beyblade heavier,on ground level that is. It's creating an advantage for Ronnie" Kenny registered the information and informed Tyson.

"How did you know when even Dizzy was unable to?" May,the closest to me,asked. I turned my laptop screen at him and showed him the opposition's team's Beyblade module. "This. I designed it when I first saw the Beyblade. You see this part,the spiky one that guards the inner part this is what provides an advantage to Ronnie. If Tyson figures out a way to get his Beyblade in air,the work is already done" Max nodded and turned his attention back at the match.

"Looks like he already did it" I mumbled, pressing enter on my laptop confirming that the module I made was indeed correct.

Next up was Max and the match ended a bit faster than it was supposed to. The opponent's Beyblade went flying across his face as Max emerged Victorious.

"You are just getting better!" I complimented and high-fived him. "Ray, it's your turn" Tyson informed.

"Hmm,sure" Ray said arrogantly and made his way to the dish.

Robin was his opponent and it was dangerous for Ray to battle him because Robin had the upper hand. Ray had lost his bit-beast,so it was just a Beyblade while Robin had a huge Beyblade.

"Drigger,you gotta come back" I prayed.

Ray launched his Beyblade and it destroyed everything that came his way. Green light came out of no where and entered Ray's Beyblade. The tiger roared and continued his attack.

"Fantastic!" I cheered turning on my laptop and recording it. I will be going over Drigger once the match is over.

"Oh God" I wiped away the dust Ray's Beyblade had created and saw that it was his Beyblade with stood out tall. Max,Kenny and Tyson cheered for Ray. I stood up and joined the team as Kai followed.

One step closer to the finals.

.

The next morning

"Whose idea was to feed Tyson a pepper when he was asleep?" I asked dissapointed as I saw Tyson behind Ray's back. "Captain's" Max replied.

"Obviously. It was your idea to do such idiotic things" I sarcastically said. "Tell me a better way to wake him up then" Kai replied back. "Does he look awake to you?" I pointed at Tyson. Kai shrugged and looked away.

"Of course,I am talking to myself"

"I think Max should be the first one to go this morning,we can't afford losing the first match. Tyson can go last" I recommend.

"You guys should go. I will be with Ray and Tyson" The team agreed.

"Ahh,my mouth is on fire!" Tyson complained.

.

"Your fault for not waking up earlier" I gripped my laptop and walked up the hill. Tyson kept on whining. A bus suddenly came up the hill and Tyson started jumping infront of it.

"You got room for three more?!"

As we got sitted and made up the hill,a landslide occured and we were stuck. "What are we supposed to do?!" Tyson asked.

"Oh we can't do anything and we are surely not missing the match. We have to climb up the hill" I said, looking up. I secured my laptop and board in my bag and looked up at Ray. "What do you think Ray?" I asked. "That's the only way,I guess" Ray replied back.

"We are not going to reach on time!" Tyson complained. "You got a better idea?If you do,I would love to hear it but for now,we gotta run" I gripped my backpack and looked up at the hill.

"Can we go?" I said impatiently.

.

I was in the middle with Tyson behind me and Ray infront of me. I coughed, trying to get rid off the tiredness I was facing. I don't like walking, climbing had a long way to go.

I felt the ground shake as I looked up to see a huge rock.

"Tyson,go to my left!Now!"

I hurriedly climbed to Ray and pushed him aside. "Oh shit!" I screamed while holding my ankle. The rock had rolled past me but due to my awkward turn,I had injured myself. "Kailyn,are you alright?" Both Ray and Tyson made their way to me.

"I twisted my ankle real good. You two have to go" I said, holding back a whimper. "Have you gone nuts?" Tyson glared. "Oh Tyson!If one of you doesn't reach on time,we are so out of the tournament!"

"You saved our lives,Kailyn. Come on,hop on my back" Ray said turning around. "Do me a favour Tyson. Grab my bag please" I handed over my bag at him as I climbed Ray's back.

"Here we go" Tyson said, leading the way as I held on to Ray.

"We are late!" Tyson said running forward. Tyson and Ray were drowned in sweat and I was just adding on to the extra weight.

"Tyson,Ray!You gotta leave me and run!I am just slowing you two do-"

"Shut up will you?!" Both of them shouted.

.

"I can just imagine Kai already getting annoyed and angry" I thought shaking my head. "Wait do you think Kai is the out there battling as our second balder?!" I asked. It could be a possibility.

"It's good if he is" Ray grunted.

We had made it and entered the bey stadium. I sighed in relief.

"Go Tyson" Ray commanded and went to the seat, setting me down. He grabbed on to my bag as Kenny bandaged my ankle up.

I looked at my left and saw Kai with his eyes closed. I thanked him and scooted over to Kai.

"So,you were our second blader?" I asked. "Hmm,I was" Still had his eyes closed. "Oi,so you do care about the team" I teased. Suddenly the crowd interupted and I figured out we were in the finals.

"How did you get hurt?" Kai asked,finally opening his eyes and looking at me. "Oh,we were climbing the hills and a huge rock made our way. Just damaged my ankle, that's all"

"Still can't believe Kai volunteered" Tyson said in an unbelievable tone. "Well he was part of our team the last time I checked" Kenny pointed out.

"If I didn't volunteer,I wouldn't be able to defend my title as world champion. So I really didn't have a choice" Kai said rudely. "Thanks Kai" Tyson extended his hand. Kai hummed and walked away.

"Aah!He drives me nuts!" Tyson complained. He stuck out his tongue at Kai as everyone burst out in laughter.

So,the finals it is!

.
.
.
.