Twenty Six

Kailyn POV

I don't even want to describe how the match went. It was, honestly, terrifying. Jonny's Salomolyon was not something to underestimate and I am sure Kai underestimated Jonny. Salomolyon was,too,a fire bit-beast and he burned down Dranzer. I saw the horror in Kai's eyes. Never had he been defeated that bad.

I sighed.

"Well well,looks like your match with Robert has to wait" Jonny smirked. "Not yet Jonny. I have a deal to settle with Kailyn" Alaxander glared.

I groaned. Was he unable to understand English?Or was he that desperate for defeat?

"Do you want to lose that bad?"

"Confidence is good,over-confidence is poison" He smirked. "Robert, please talk sense into him." Robert looked away. I gritted my teeth at his behaviour,is this how we are going to play?Sure then.

"Fine, tomorrow. Sharp 7." Alaxander slyly grinned and walked away with Robert. I looked at Kai and sighed. "Kai,what happened....happened. The only thing we can do is work harder and—"

Kai picked up his Beyblade and walked past me,not letting me complete what I wanted to say. I gulped and shook my head. They are proving heavy for us and I am afraid this might just lower our confidence for the Russian tournament.

.

Waking up at six in the morning is honestly so tiring but my battle with Alaxander was in 7. We stood outside where they had the Beyblade stadium. It's honestly such a big castle,I expected at least 10-15 Beyblade stadiums but I figured out they had two. This one and the one under the castle. I looked around the place. It had a royal vibe, almost the same as Enrique's stadium. This was just more maintained and fancy. It still looked ancient.

Tyson was grumbling and complaining about waking up so early. Max was sleeping,or resting his head he said,on Ray's shoulder and Kenny was getting ready to record. Kai sat a bit far away from us, looking at his Dranzer. I could say he was forced to come here,I told Ray not to but no one ever listens. I stood in the middle.

"Where are they?" Tyson grumbled. "Well there is still 3 minutes to hit 7" Kenny informed as Tyson rolled his eyes and whined. I looked at Duplica, slowly moving my thumb over her. I know I have to use her big time.  Alaxander is a part of Robert's crew,I am sure his bit-beast is similar to theirs.

I lift my gaze up to see Alaxander all armed up. He had dark blue armour with a blue crown,I would like to term it. His sword was a light blue one and it was huge as compared to Oliver,Jonny and Enrique. I looked up at the clock tower to see it had just struck seven.

Their crew sat the opposite of mine and Enrique grabbed a microphone. Ah, Jazzman.

"Ready bladers?!" I side-eyed my crew to see all of them sit up straight with their attention on my performance. Even Kai had keen eyes on the dish. I turned to Alaxander and saw him preparing.

"3!2!1!

Let it Rip!"

Alaxander lift his sword up and slammed it to the ground. My hands shook once the impact was made and I saw Duplica fumbling due to my shaky launch. What a start. His Beyblade kept on attacking mine and Duplica couldn't find a way to escape.

"Oh come on"

I whispered, trying to get a lead in this battle but his Beyblade wasn't allowing me to. His blue Beyblade pushed my black one to the edge. "Kailyn!" I heard Tyson scream. I couldn't turn if I did,Duplica would be out of the stadium. "Duplica!"

Duplica forced his Beyblade,Maraliyon,and spun around the dish. Maraliyon followed around and came real close. I scrunched my face, requesting Duplica to fasten up,which she did.

"Uh....what is his bit-beast based on?" I asked, particularly no one. "Asking for help,are we?" Alexander smirked. I shrugged and looked back at the dish. Just a bit more time. "You don't think I am that dumb,do you?" I gazed up at him. Don't tell me he found out.

"Maraliyon!" Alaxander called out. I stared up,in shock. It was a beautiful bit-beast and it was huge. It had sharp nails,a tail that my eyes couldn't capture at once and the colour blue exerted from it almost looked like gas. I gulped and took a step back. It was not something I could look at once. "Attack!"

Its nails sliced right through the force field Duplica had created. So he did find out. "Duplica,come back!" I ordered. Duplica left the force field and spun in the centre. "All the 5 elements! That's crazy!" I heard Kenny exclaim. All the five elements,is that even possible?

"Finish it Maraliyon!"

I had to think fast. Duplica can't keep escaping that beast. I looked around and saw my force field showing. I had to do something with it. "Okay" I sighed and ordered Duplica. Increasing her speed,she spun on the force field that was slowly disappearing. I heard Alaxander laugh.

"Pretty predictable" Maraliyon's tail was set on the ground and it was passing electricity. Electricity wasn't a part of the elements,was it? "Oh shoot Duplica,come back!"

Duplica jumped off just before the electricity could reach her.

Was I that predictable? My head wasn't working,he was predicting every one of my moves. "Giving up are we?" Maraliyon had calmed down but it was still out,ready to make a move.

"Maybe it was Maraliyon who was supposed to defeat Duplica"

I shook my head at Alaxander. "I know which bit-beast can defeat mine's, Alaxander and it's not Maraliyon" He gritted his teeth. "Then watch me. Maraliyon, finish it"

"Maybe I should use it" I mumbled to myself. "Kailyn come on!You have to do something!You will lose!" Tyson screamed at me. I lift my head up and lift my hand up and slice through the air.

Duplica disappeared and Maraliyon missed her by a hair. Alaxander widened his eyes and looked around. Well,she hadn't completely disappeared,she had just increased her speed. "Duplica!Shock waves!"

Appearing right behind Maraliyon,Duplica sent shock waves at Maraliyon. It's Beyblade bounced back,but just a bit.

"Kailyn! Focus on what he does!" Max yelled. Focus on what he does?

I widened my eyes. I know! He had the power of the 5 elements and now,at this stage,he will surely be using that because it is his main attack. It's impossible to use all five at once,he has to use one at a time. So whatever he uses,I just have to use the opposite of his attack. If he uses water,my best option would be fire.

"But we don't even know what her bit-beast is based on" Kenny mumbled. I didn't tell them about Duplica,did I? I will make sure to,after this battle.

"Maraliyon,flame stabber"

Water it is.

"Duplica!"

A bright light shined through Duplica. Everyone including Kailyn had to cover their eyes due to the intensity of the light. Kailyn managed to look at the light and saw everyone trying to look at it,but were failing to.

Duplica created a huge water wave and washed Maraliyon down. Once the light started to dim, everyone looked at the dish. Alaxander stared in surprise. His Beyblade had stopped spinning and Duplica was spinning,a bit too effortlessly.

"Kailyn....wins" Enrique said, slowly.

I called Duplica back and smiled. She wouldn't let me down,I knew it!!!

"How?" Alaxander whispered. "I was controlling the whole battle"

"Team Alaxander. When you know 5 other people are behind you, supporting you like crazy it just adds on to your confidence and gets you over the line"

I turned around and looked at my team,with a huge smile on my face. I walked away, feeling a sense of pride and pleasure.

.
.
.
.