Twelve

Kailyn POV

We were in some charity Beyblade competition and everyone was enjoying it. Max and Tyson had roamed off to eat,Ray was probably checking out the star bladers. Meanwhile me and Kenny were stuck with Kai complaining about how this was a waste of time. "Well can't do anything about it can you?" Kai huffed and rolled his eyes.

Tyson came screaming while Ray followed because of the commotion. "Well,did you see the bladers Ray?" Tyson asked as a red colour splashed across his face. "No,I didn't" Ray looked at the sky with his hands tightly glued behind.

Tyson scanned him and snatched away the autograph of the star woman blader. Ray snatched it back and hugged it,the blush still on his face. I laughed at Ray's behaviour while shaking my head. "I don't think you should be laughing" Kai commented, looking down at me. "Continue living in a universe where I actually like Ray"

"What!!" Tyson,Ray and Max,who had just entered, looked at me shocked. Kenny was standing close by so he knew what I had said. "What?" I asked. "You said 'I actually like Ray'!Our fantasies are coming true!" Tyson fake fainted. "Me liking Ray is your fantasy?" I asked, disgusted.

"That's not the point!Kai move aside!Move" Max yelled, coming to Kai. "One more step and you won't see daylight again" Max nervously laughed and stood still in his place. "I told Kai to continue living in a universe where I actually like Ray. Hear the full thing and then act, y'all" I rolled my eyes.

.

The event had already ended with Max's win gladly. We were roaming around Las Vegas and oh,was it awesome. We reached the area and it was giant. When we walked off the bus,we saw paparazzi interviewing the All Starz. The fans were all cheering for a man who I didn't quite know. I knew the men behind him,Steve and Eddy.

Tyson walked to the trio and introduced himself. All the middle man had to do was insult us because of our lack of skills compared to them and kept on mumbling how weak we were. Were all the members of the All Starz the complete carbon copy of each other? Another thing common between their players was that they kept on talking about the high use of technology.

I walked to Kai and shook my head at the team. I kind of agree,Kai isn't always wrong.

"You sure keep your distance" Kai and me turned to the female voice to see Emily. "Hello Kailyn" Emily smugly smiled at me. "Hi" I replied back,mainly not to be rude. Her sharp gaze turned at Kai as she asked "Why is that Kai?"

"That isn't any of your business Emily" He spat at her. "I am just making an obvious observation. Why are you scared of your teammates?" Emily asked. Scared of your teammates?What kind of observation was that? "I am not scared of anything" Typical Kai. "I think you are afraid that if you get to know them you might actually start to like them. As a scientist,I know things about people they don't even know about themselves"

I hate to break it to myself but I had to admit,her explanation of why Kai is so distant to us hit right on the point and could be right.

"Whatever" Kai crossed his arms and looked at Emily. "Fine then,you might wanna think about it. And Kailyn,I would love to see you blade one day" Sh winked at me and walked away. "Sure,so that you can take away my information as well" I mumbled to myself.

.

We were in the waiting room and Tyosn was jumping up and down because of how strong his Beyblade was. I was working on my laptop and was occasionally smiling at Tyson who was showing me his Beyblade.

"What's up with you?" Kai asked. "Honestly Kai,stop giving me a heart attack" I exclaimed dramatically. "You are staring at your laptop like it's a monster" Kai observed. "Well,the All Starz,they-"

"You were against technology remember?" Kai reminded. "Let me complete. Thier Stats isn't something I am worried about,I am worried about their technologied bit-beasts. The use of technology in Beyblades have strengthen the power of their bit-beasts and our natural bit-beasts fall a bit bland. I am sure we can try and win but something always bugs my head" I explained.

Our team was called and we made to the official dish ground.

.

Kenny had informed us that the only way we could face the All Starz was by reaching to the finals and we sure had to work hard for it. Me and Kai being impact subs sat back down, watching the other three get ready.

The first match was us against the Renegades. I have heard a bit about them,they have a unique style of blading or more specifically launching their Beyblades. It was a best out of three elimination match and we were starting soon.

"The first battle is Ray Vs Miguel!Oh wait-" The DJ paused, taking in official words. Kai had volunteered to go up to the dish and battle. I am sure he wanted to prove something to Emily.

Miguel smirked at Kai and held on to his guitar launcher. "Go on Kai,prove what you gotta prove"

"Fly Dranzer!" Kai launched his Beyblade.

.

Always a treat to the eyes when you watch Dranzer play.

"What are those strings on Miguel's Beyblade?" Tyson turned to me. "Those strings resemble a guitar. They absorb energy from the vibrations and send it right back to the attacker. Gotta understand Physics for this" I commented seeing Tyson's confused face. I walked to him and looked at Kai. There was no way Dranzer would lose this.

"Hey Kai,you must be a fool to replace Ray and fall under the spell of my melody!Hey,why are you smiling!" Miguel complained. "One heck of a man if he got Kai smiling" I joked making everyone laugh.

"Why is he smiling tho?" Max asked. "His attacks will back fire on him!"

"Oh Max, didn't think you would think so low of Kai" I shook my head, smirking. "What?" Max turned to me. "How do you play music when your strings are cut off?" I whispered to him as he widened his eyes and heard Kai say the same.

Dranzer launched up and unleashed himself. "Yo Dranzer finish it!" Kai commanded. Dranzer with all the fire,landed straight on Miguel's Beyblade and cut off his strings. The Beyblade cut off the strings of Miguel's guitar and laid destroyed.

"Kai is the winner!"

"Oh,Of course he is"

.
.
.
.