Epilogue

Kailyn POV (the last one!)

How surprising.

I came into this team as a manager and will leave as a world champion!

I ran to Tyson and hugged him tight. He spun me around as each one of our teammates, except Ray who couldn't come up,came up and hugged us. My arm started to hurt but nothing could distract me from this moment. Absolutely nothing!

We all pulled away with tears in our eyes,minus Kai that is. It looked like he was trying really hard to suppress his tears. Ray climbed up,with difficulty,and went to Tyson as Kenny and Max followed. I looked at Kai with the biggest smile on my face.

"Just this once?" I asked, gesturing for a hug. Kai laughed and shook his head at my childish-ness. "I will take that as a yes then" I grinned and closed the space in between us.

Kai rested his arms on my back as mine was around his neck. I put my head on his neck and closed my eyes, soaking in all the comfort.

"Not without us!" I heard Max scream. When we were about to pull away,Max jumped on us and tightly held us together. Kenny came in as Kai wrapped his arm around Kenny. Ray came and lightly hugged us all. Tyson came and hugged me and Max.

This was the Bladebreakers.

"I am getting a bit confused. Let's break away and I can't believe that Kai is allowing all this!I thought he would be all grumpy!" Tyson exclaimed,quite seriously. We all laughed and pulled away.

Kai was glaring at Tyson while he was sticking his tongue out at Kai. Max wrapped his arm around Kenny and laughed at Kai and Tyson. I went to Ray and side-hugged him, watching the team that kept my heart.

"Bladebreakers! Please come up to accept the trophy!" The Jazzman announced as we all turned. I helped Ray get down as all of them followed us. Voltaire nor Boris took the pain to hand us the trophy and stormed out of the stadium. So Mr-Dickenson was doing it on their behalf.

"The world champions please" The Jazzman said, looking at me and Tyson. Both of us looked at each other and then shook our heads at the Jazzman. "We all worked together. We both aren't the only ones who won" Tyson started. "We all deserve this. So our team's captain will be taking it on our behalf and will be handing it over to us. He is the team representative after all" I said, looking back at Kai.

He widened his eyes and when he was about to deny,Ray said "They are right Kai. We all have equal share in this. Max's care and support throughout this journey with his awesome Beybladeing skills. Draciel's sacrifice can't be gone unnoticed either. Kenny's constant ideas that helped us through many matches and Dizzy's quick thinking. Tyson's energy and Dragoon's power,me and my Drigger's battles,your knowledge when it matters the most and Dranzer's capability and strength and last but definitely not the least, Kailyn and her Duplica who helped us through everything made us win this championship. You are our representative and you ought to be the first one who lays hands on it" Ray completed.

"Come on Kai,you can't be a sourpuss here also!" Tyson moved to Kai and whispered as we all laughed. Kai nodded at us and went to Mr-Dickenson to receive the award.

Kai took the trophy as many flashes of cameras covered him. He walked to us and handed the trophy to Tyson. He looked at me and pulled me to him. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"We are the Bladebreakers!" Tyson shouted lifting the trophy up high. I looked at the trophy and smiled.

All of this finally gave us a happy ending.

.

We walked out of the stadium after interacting with fans and recalled our journey.

"It was truly awesome. You all have supported us through so much and I am really glad we got friends like you" Tyson turned around as I stood beside him and smiled at everyone. The All Starz,The Majestics,The Dark Bladers,The White Tigers and everyone who helped us were all present in front of our eyes. They helped and supported us through everything! I turned my eyes at my team and smiled at them.

The most important people.

"Well the championship is over and Bladebreakers don't exist anymore. We are back to competitors. Hey world champions,why not battle?" Kai smirked, targeting Dranzer at the both of us.

We both looked at each other, dumbfounded.

"Yeah,tell us when you two are ready" Tyson and I turned to the voice. Robert and Alexander,Mariah and Lee,Zagmin and Sanguinex, Michael and Emily pointed their Beyblades at us. Me and Tyson groaned to see all of them ready for a battle.

"Cut us some slack will you?We fought all of your bit-beasts already!Fun fact,we won and in addition to that,we got Wolfburg on our head as well!" Tyson complained as I encouraged him.

"Yeah,I got my arm injured anyways" I rolled my eyes. "Well that's Wolfburg's fault,not ours!" Kai smirked.

"Hey! Don't say anything to Wolfburg!" I defended. "You are defending an enemy's bit-beast?" Lee raised his eyebrows. "She would defend any bit-beast. She loves bit-beasts more than people,for your information" Kai said.

"Oh,well let me battle you and take Dranzer. He deserves a better owner to be honest" I mocked and took out my launcher and Beyblade. "Trying to match Tala are we?" Kai mocked back as I groaned.

"Compare me and him with anything but that please!"

"What can we compare?" Tyson asked and raised his eyebrows. "Looks."

Tyson dead-paned.

"Well,you are prettier" Tyson shrugged. "He is handsom-er tho—" I joked but no one laughed.

"Battle here!" Mariah reminded us as we looked at the huge crowd. Tyson and I looked at each other and joined our hands, smirking. "They do not know what a world champion duo can do to them" I laughed.

The Jazzman came in with his announcing stuff as with his cue,me and Tyson launched our Beyblades for the last time this year.

"Let it Rip!!!"

And exactly when I thought this would be the end of everything,I didn't know it was the start of everything.

This was my journey of being a manager to a world champion.

.
.
.
.

Will be updating my second book. With V-force this time.

Thank you!
And check out the second book!