Twenty Five

Kailyn POV

We were seated in a helicopter,a huge one,with Oliver flying it. What was this man not good at? Cooking, blading, painting and now flying a helicopter. God's favourite child,I tell you. We landed in a castle,it was Robert's family mansion. I have been here once,long years back. When my family and his family used to be friends,I mean they can be friends even now but I don't know. I have lost contact with my family ages ago.

"Master Oliver Master Enrique,what a surprise!" Gustov exclaimed. How do I know him?He was around when I came by and I have a pretty good memory. "Hey Gustov,can you recognise her?" Oliver turned and looked at me. Gustov scrunched his eyebrow as later his eyes widened in realisation. "Mistress Kailyn?"

"I don't like being called that. Sounds as if I am someone's girlfriend while the man is married!" I groaned. "Oh!I haven't seen you in ages!" Gustov exclaimed. "Well because I haven't come in ages" Gustov laughed and led the way.

"How does he know her?" Enrique whispered,not so secretly. "She is Robert's childhood friend and their family and his family share history, that's why" Enrique nodded.

We made our way down the staircase and I swear,I felt like Rapunzel!I mean the castle was one big one and even though I remembered Gustov,I didn't quite remember the whole castle. I know most of it,to my defence.

.

"It's also master Robert's favourite!" Gustov exclaimed pouring us a cup of tea which was Jasmine scented, according to Oliver that it is. I don't really like tea,so I skipped. It seemed as if Robert was busy but Gustov would make an exception and call him.

"God Tyson!That tea is hot!" I snatched it away from his face. He was irritated that Robert was someone we had to take appointments to meet and was drinking his tea in one go. Tyson licked his lips and shook his head. He shook his legs and impatiently talked.

"Tyson,the last time you faced Griffolyon...I think we all know what happened" I scratched the back of my neck when Tyson accused Robert of being scared of him. I wasn't saying it because he was a childhood friend,I was saying it because I know what the truth is.

"You would say that, Robert's childhood friend" He mocked as I stared at him offended. "I am his friend and I don't see a problem in that!"

"Guys,calm down. You guys can't fight in front of the two" Kenny whispered at us. "Robert sure does have cool friends" Enrique grinned. I fakely smiled at him and leaned against my chair. Tyson slammed his fists against the table and started to walk away.

"Where do you think you are going?" Kai asked. "To find Robert!" Tyson replied. "Sit down. You will get lost anyways" Kai advised. Tyson huffed at him and walked out, slamming the door in the process.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Tyson is so stubborn!

.

We went to where Robert was and we saw him playing chess with some red-headed guy and a man was sipping on his coffee or tea was watching them play. Robert made his way to us and greeted us.

"Hello Kailyn" His stiff voice greeted me as I passed him a smile and turned my attention to his friends. Suddenly we heard Tyson screaming and we all turned our attention to the fireplace to see Tyson coming down from it.