Twenty Three

Kailyn POV

"Okay..." I replied back and went to my team. I patted Tyson's back and smiled at him. "Defeating such a huge bit-beast was impressive" Tyson grinned at me and thanked me. "But I don't like how he Beyblades. It seems unnecessarily cruel to me" Kenny said.

"Well, it's his style of Beybladeing and I think we should leave him to that" I said. "And let such a majestic bit-beast like his suffer?Too harsh for me" Kenny shook his head. I sighed and shrugged. Nothing I was going to say is going to affect him anyways. I looked around and noticed Kai was missing,once again.

Tyson suddenly informed me that we were going to Italy.

It's better to stay away from Russia,anyways.

.
.
.

We reached Italy and well,Tyson kept on talking about how awesome Italy's food was and I am sure everyone was getting annoyed. I was sitting in front of Kai in the back of a vehicle which had long backs and open roof. I think they are called trucks?I have little to no knowledge on cars. My bag rested on my lap as I took small breaths. This truck,a pick-up truck I found out,had a harsh scent of pigs and it was honestly getting difficult to breathe.

We were here to find some...Enrique guy. Tyson had thought it would be fun to follow Oliver's advice. This man is getting out of grip,I tell you. We reached the town and walked down the streets. Kenny started with history again,all I heard was Enrique was the best blader in Rome. It will be fun to watch Tyson play against him.

We looked up and it sure wasn't a house,it was a whole damn castle. So,we are battling with rich kids now? A boy with the brightest blonde hair I had ever seen and with funky clothes stopped us from ringing the doorbell. He walked out of the huge gates and it seemed as if he was sneaking around.

"Yo,I am talking here dude!" Tyson called out but the boy didn't stop. "Freeze buddy" He still ignored us. "This is citizen's arrest!" Max yelled as the boy finally stopped and looked at us with a mock expression.

"Okay okay,you got me. You wait and I will call the police"

"Nice try,wise guy" Tyson talked back. We had a long and thick conversation with that blonde haired guy as a guy came in and said

"Master Enrique,your trigonometry professor has arrived for your lesson" Wait,this dude was Enrique? He ran and looked at me for a mere second before saying. "Hi beautiful!" And he jumped off. We all went to look at the railings and he was happily sliding down. Before completely dissapearing,he winked at me and ran away.

"Did he call you beautiful?" I turned around to look at Kai who glared at me.

.

"Well that's Rome for you" I mumbled, leaning against a pillar and clicking my tongue. We wasted our time searching for that weirdo. I mean,I don't mean to be rude but first impression wasn't really the best.

"I know how we can find him!" Max yelled out as everyone turned his gaze at him but he turned to look at me. "Enrique called you beau—"

"No" I shook my head. I rather die than lure him into this. "Oh come on!" Max whined. "That isn't the spirit Max. We have to make him agree not lure him to a battle" Ray stated. Finally,a sensible person.

"I wonder what features make him a master" Max questioned. "The talent of ignoring amatures like you." Here comes the wet blanket. "Get wise already, Enrique is just not interested." Kai said. Kenny huffed, offended. "What makes you so smart?" Tyson argued. "Seen it before" Kai replied.

"Oh, that's right. You are the big Beyblade know-it-all" Tyson mocked as Kai nodded and smirked. I sat down and rubbed my forehead. Why do they argue whenever they talk? Tyson exclaimed as he saw Enrique hanging around with two girls and interfered. God,this is embarrassing. Enrique's eyes fell on me as he winked at me. Eww, that's disgusting.

.

"I just realised that Enrique-poo is probably afraid to face us" Go ahead,play with fire and burn yourself Tyson. Enrique's sharp gaze fell on Tyson as his mocking and fun expression vanished. He raged at us and there we go,to some Rome artifact. I looked up and shook my head. How can a man be so rich?

Once Tyson entered the arena with the biggest ever dish,the bars where shut at us separating us from Tyson. Perfect,just perfect. Enrique came out all decked up with a literal warrior uniform and I hate to say it,he looked better. We went to the stands and sat down. Even Enrique's girlfriends,I suppose,were there and started cheering 'Enrique-poo'. Why didn't I die before I had to hear that. I sat on a step up to that of my teammates and waited for the battle to start.

Enrique covered his face with his shield to show us his Beyblade and bit-beast which was named Amphilyon. He must also be part of Robert's crew!

He took out his sword and pointed it straight at Tyson. He later claimed that it was just his launcher. Had this guy hit his head somewhere? They launched their Beyblades and Amphilyon came out as soon as he hit the dish. It was a three headed dragon. His Beyblade started doubling but Tyson was defending pretty well. The clouds started to take over as Amphilyon unleashed it's final attack. His tail made it to our seats as we all ran back for safety. As the dust cleared out, Amphilyon stood victorious. The three-headed beast turned to, specially,at me and started roaring. Is that master and bit-beast the same?

Crazy? his roaring increased and I swear I could see an unknown rage in the bit-beast's eyes. Enrique called him back as he roared at me for the last time and went back. What problem did a bit-beast have with me?Enrique looked at his blade then at me.

"Do you Beyblade,fancy lady?" That tone. It's disgusting. I nodded. "Seems as if Amphilyon is agitated by your bit-beast" He mumbled.  "What would your ancestors say if they found out your bit-beast attacked a player?" Kenny mocked.

"Quit it,Kenny. Stop making up excuses about Tyson's ameture moves" Kai said rudely. "Says you Kai!I am no ameture!" Tyson screamed as the rain started to fall. Such an uneventful day it was.

Enrique looked back and said "I never intended to hurt you. So,I offer a rematch. And next time,I want to battle against the lady as well. Amphilyon is agitated and wants to take on your bit-beast. So until that,Adios" The lover boy ran behind his girlfriends.

I looked at Tyson and I could just feel his tormoil. It saddens me, honestly. Nothing's more insulting than your opponent volunteering to battle your teammate and not you,and on top of that the opponent is Enrique.

"I am going to defeat you next time, Enrique!" Tyson screamed. I went to him and rested my hand on his shoulder. His teary eyes made contact with mine. "You are going to defeat him big time Tyson,I know you will!"

And we stood in the rain,unable to process how horribly Enrique was able to defeat Tyson.

.
.
.
.
.