Twenty Two

Kailyn POV

Kai launched his Beyblade and ordered Dranzer to finish them off. I momentarily looked up my Beyblade to look at Dranzer and what a phoenix it was!With Zagmin's irritated growl,I looked back to our battle and a bit later heard my teammates mocking their opponents. They must have won.

"Stay out of this Bladebreakers. Every single one of you except this one!I will take her on alone!" Zagmin gritted his teeth. "Take back your Beyblade guys. This one wants to take me alone,I will make sure he regrets it" I gritted my teeth.

Zagmin laughed. "Make me regret?" Yeah, didn't he hear me right?His hood may be blocking the sounds,I bet. "Finish it" He ordered his bit-beast out of his Beyblade. I looked up at it and gulped. One huge bit-beast I tell you and it looked scarier than the other 4!

I didn't want to call out Duplica. There were two occasions where I had to and in both the occasions I fell into a month of coma. I was too weak to control her and I guess it has been half a decade since I last saw her.

"Duplica,what do you want to do?"

"You are the one who is going to order me,masts"

"Well,you know what happened the last time I ordered you out of your Beyblade and the Russian tournament is just around the corner. I can't afford to be in a coma"

"Masts (Duplica's way to call Kailyn master)you are strong enough now. You didn't experience such hard training for nothing."

"Well,will the others be able to handle it?"

"That I don't know"

I glared at her through my mind. "Well,get ready then" I got no reply from her and decided that it was her approval. "Duplica,go" I commanded as Duplica fastened her speed and attacked his Beyblade from all directions. The monster started fisting my Duplica.

"What's up with your monster?" I screamed. "He wants your bit-beast out of her Beyblade! It's an insult for such a strong bit-beast to fight without the opponent's bit-beast not out yet" Zagmin said.

I rolled my eyes at his words and shook my head. "Escape Duplica!" Duplica backed away as the monster fisted the ground. She fastened her pace and helped herself to get on the monster. She circled around the monster, confusing him. Duplica,with my orders,landed on top of his Beyblade and split it in half.

"Told ya. Who will make who regret" I mocked at him and called back my bit-beast. "My mission to get Duplica is far from being over" Zagmin glared and disappeared with his teammates. Why is he obsessed over Duplica?

"Good job Kai. Thanks a lot" Kenny said. "Don't sweat it. I needed to test out my new blade anyways" Kai replied back. That man doesn't know how to appreciate someone.

"Boy!I haven't seen a battle like that before" A very boyish tone spoke out. We all turned around to see a boy dressed a bit too royally with green hair. He kept his Beyblade in his pocket and complimented our battle. Why is a total stranger talking to us? Anyways,Tyson accused the man of being part of the dark bladers. He didn't look like such,but don't judge a book by it's cover. While he was talking to Kai,his eyes fell on him and I swear something flashed in his eyes when he looked at me.

"Are you Kailyn?" Okay,why the heck does he know my name?I felt 6 pairs of eyes at me as I shook my head at my teammates. "I don't know him" I mumbled.

"Yes,I am Kailyn. How do you know me?" I asked, politely. "You know Robert, don't you?" The boy grinned as I nodded in reply. "Ha!I know him too and I once caught him talking to you. I accused you of being his girlfriend but he raged at me and told me you were a childhood friend. So I backed off" He said,the grin never leaving his face. I nodded at his words.

"Well,I am Oliver. I was born in Parris. So,welcome to my hometown" The boy was a bit too cheerful. He did complain that we weren't too bright and all. He walked away, leaving all of us on the edge.

.

Well,it was decided that today would be a day off and we all are roaming around Paris. Ray had wandered off and Max had gone shopping. Kenny told me that he and Tyson would go to see paintings. I decided to go see the paintings as well,might as well bump into the two. Paris was interesting when I first came and somehow it's all still clear in my mind. Once I reached the museum,I saw people walking away disappointed. At the entrance I saw Tyson running away from the guard with Kenny following him. What did they do now?

.

I stood beside Kenny and waited for Tyson to come out. When does he not cause trouble?I saw Tyson and....Oliver? coming out of the museum?What was Oliver doing here? He told the guards and invited us for lunch.

"Oh Hey Kailyn!" Tyson greeted. "What trouble did you and yourself into this time?" I glared at him. "Nothing Kailyn. He just wanted to lay out his concerns about how my decisions affect the other people. Now,I have offered you lunch so if you could follow me?" Oliver asked as I nodded. Too kind.

.

The food was delicious. I gotta say Oliver was an extremely good chef. I was already full and Oliver was still serving. "Oliver,you can stop serving us you know" I said awkwardly. It was weird for the head chef to come personally and serve us. "But Kailyn!" Tyson whined. I glared at him as he rolled his eyes.

.

Oliver led us to his personal training dish and wished for a match against Tyson. He wanted to rest him. "Why?" I asked Oliver. "What do you mean?" Oliver asked. "Why him and not me?"

Oliver laughed. "Because!You are not my opponent"

"I am not your opponent?So who is?" Now he was suspicious. When I was about to question further,Tyson interrupted and accepted his challenge.

The both of them launched their Beyblades in the dish as from the very start Oliver got the better of Tyson. When Tyson called out his bit-beast,Oliver looked like he barely cared and called out his Beyblade,Unicolyon.

"Wow" I stared up. It was a white unicorn and it was majestic! It was bigger than Griffolyon,I bet. The crowd started to cheer from Oliver. The battle went on for a little longer and the match ended in a tie. I felt myself leaving a long breath,he hadn't lost and that's what mattered. I could hear the crowd babble in disappointment. Oliver shared the last words and started to walk away.

I excused myself from my teammates and called out Oliver. He turned around with a smile on his face. "Are you related to Robert? Beyblade wise?"

"How else was I supposed to be related to him?" Oliver questioned back as the shade of embarrassment shined on my face. "No need to be embarrassed" Oliver smiled. I smiled back and turned away.

"Don't tell your team just yet"

.
.
.
.