Twenty Seven

Kailyn POV

I leaned against a tree as I watched Tyson,Max,Ray and Kenny inform Kai about our plan. Well,their plan to be very exact. We had decided to challenge Robert's crew and whoever wins shall make their way to the Russian tournament. It was a big gamble but I believed in my team,my team believed in themselves.

Making our way to the tennis court,we met all of them there. Enrique and Jonny were playing tennis,Oliver was anchoring,Robert and Alaxander stood beside each other. I gotta say, Alaxander looked a bit too lost and depressed. Did the battle affect him that much?

Tyson talked it out and it was decided that we will be battling in Robert's new stadium,the Olympic stadium. I heard it was huge. "Can I talk to Alaxander?" I asked. Robert looked at Alaxander and then nodded at me. Robert's crew,minus Alexander,and mine went away.

"What's with that face?" I raised my eyebrow. "When you lose for the first time,you will know" He said grimly.

"It's not that you were weak Alaxander. Infact you are the strongest opponent I have faced till date. It wasn't easy winning when you were controlling the whole battle and I am sure I would have lost if my bit-beast wasn't destined to something. It's honestly unfair." I looked up at the sky. "Bit-beasts are meant to be defeated"

"I don't think a bit-beast is only destined to be defeated by just another bit-beast." Alaxander shook his head. "Maraliyon was weak compared to Duplica and believe me,the flame stabber is Maraliyon's strongest attack. Although she is a controller of all five elements,that was her strength."

"It must be. I have to wait but" I turned to him and extended my hands. "It was awesome battling you and I look forward to more" Alaxander smiled and shook my hands.

Not every enemy is meant to stay an enemy forever.

.

The matches came in a bit sooner than expected and the stadium was huge. It was known that the Olympic stadium had the biggest LED screen ever and this match was telecasting world wide! I heard that even Jazzman came here. All of this,in such a small duration of time is empressive.

"Well who will be our third blader?" Kenny asked looking at me and Max. I looked at him and he looked at me,as we nodded in agreement. We both stood up and went to Kai. Max softly fist-bumped his shoulder and grabbed his attention. "Well,go and get them Kai!" Max cheered as I smiled. "No one could be a better option anyways" I grinned and sat beside Kai.

He looked at me,with an unknown emotion in his eyes. It was the first time I saw emotion in those Ruby eyes.

"Why not you? You are the strongest among us" Kai stated. "No,I am not Kai. I will say this hundreds of times,me,you,Tyson,Max,Ray have bit-beasts of equal power. We can't miss out Dizzy" I grinned at Kenny.

"Tyson and me lost our first match against those huge bit-beasts" I smiled. "But Tyson tied with Oliver and defeated Enrique in the second round. I am hundred percent sure you are going to win against Jonny. I will tell this to you once again, Dranzer and Duplica have the same power. Our bit-beasts are the 5 sacred bit-beasts!How can they differ?Now go on,defeat that man" The grin never left my face as I went to Max and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"We are the audience,eh?" Max wrapped his arm around my shoulder and sadly nodded. Everyone laughed at his expression as Max,too,burst out laughing.

.

I looked up at Kenny,who was surrounded by the dark bladers. They claimed that they just wanted company but sure,I couldn't see them almost breaking the wooden chairs. The intros were going on for the second battle. Ray had tied with Oliver for his first and it was impressive, taking in consideration that Drigger was was smalles that Oliver's bit-beast and it was the first time Ray went against him.

Kai launched his Beyblade and it was the same thing all over again. Salomolyon was overpowering Dranzer. When Salomolyon released fire from his mouth,Kai had figured out a defense mechanism. Dranzer created a tornado around himself and defended the fire. But Salomolyon had grabbed Dranzer's neck and I know,Kai had blanked out.

"Kai! Remember my match against Enrique?!" Tyson screamed. "I said I don't want your help!" Kai yelled back. "Can you believe it?!He turns down free advice!" Tyson complained. Kai went into thought for a minute and followed what Tyson suggested. As Dranzer flew up, Salomolyon had to release it's sharp teeth from his neck. With a final blow,Kai was declared at winner.

"I don't need you help!" Kai mumbled, walking past us. "Always a pleasure talking to you Kai" Ray mocked as we shared a laughter. I turned to Tyson and patted his shoulder. "Go on, Griffolyon is yours" Tyson side-hugged me and went to the dish.

.

Tight battle but Bladebreakers are the one who are going to the Russian tournament!

Alaxander came to me and extended his hand. "Pleasant meeting you!" I shook his hand and nodded. "Same for me"

"Well, I thought you were my childhood friend" Robert told from behind me. I left Alaxander's hand and turned to him,with a small smile on my face. "You are" I shook his hand.

I turned to Enrique and shook his hand. He lift my hand up to his lips and kissed my knuckles. "Pleasant meeting you,fancy lady" A small tint of red splashed across my face. I cleared my throat and nodded at him.

"What was that!" Tyson screamed, looking at my face. I glared at him and turned to Oliver. I smiled and extended my hand,which he firmly shook.

"Salomolyon is really an amazing bit-beast" I complimented, extending my hand. Jonny looked at my hand and then at my face. He hesitantly shook my hand and nodded. "I would love to see more of your bit-beast"

I smiled and went to stand beside Kai.

"You got quite a fan following" Kai whispered, looking at Enrique. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I wish."

"You wish?" Kai looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I laughed and shook my head. "It's a girly thing Kai,you won't understand" But Kai didn't back out. He kept looking at me. "Enrique is a good looking boy and I am sure girls would kill to get together with him"

"Sure. Kill to get his money" I laughed at his bitterness.

"You know what,I am starting to like you Kai"

.
.
.