Seventeen

Kailyn POV

A wave of determination was felt in the team. We practiced upto midnight until the sourpuss decided to send us all back to bed. I woke up a bit early today and freshen up-ed. I stuffed my laptop and board,my daily necessities,in my bag alongside my launcher. Keeping Duplica in my pocket,I walked out.

"Oh Good Morning Kai" I greeted. He turned to me and nodded in reply. "Mind if I give company?" He shook his head. I stood at a reasonable distance and stared at the sea.

"How did you defeat Robert?He is a tough block to defeat" Kai asked. "I told you, didn't I? Duplica was the one who defeated Robert,not me"

"That doesn't mean you haven't ever asked your bit-beast" Hit the Bullseye Kai! I smiled.

"Caught me,eh?" I said. "Why don't you tell it to me or them?" Kai asked. "Well,no matter how close and attached we are,we all want to be the top in the art of Beyblade and there will always be compition no matter what. Although I would love to flex that I defeated Griffolyon at a very young age,I would rather not. Imagine being the only one in the team to be able to defeat such a bit-beast."

"I would have loved it and flaunted it. Not hide it like you are doing" Kai stated. "A day will come Kai,where you yourself will realise how my Duplica managed to defeat Griffo—"

"Good morning, beautiful people!" Max cheered and hugged me from behind. "Morning Max" I replied back. He backed away and flashed a big toothy grin at me. Soon after,the other team members also came in.

.

"Robert" Tyson gritted his teeth. "His Griffolyon was double the size of my Dragoon. I honestly get nightmares of him. He is the strongest blader I have ever faced and if Kailyn has defeated him once..." Tyson turned his gaze at me. I simply shrugged and looked at away.

"But if this ship is going to Russia,then why is he getting off in London?" Ray asked. "Oh,I know. Must have gone for breakfast!The ship food is honestly boring" Max guessed. "For breakfast?Now that sounds a pretty good idea to me!" Ray said, excited.

"But we don't know how long this ship is docking?What if it leaves with us?" Kenny stated. "Don't worry about it,the ship is not going until the next 6 hours" A random man informed. I squinted my eyes at him,who was he and why was he overhearing our conversation?

"Then we have plenty of time. Let's go!" Tyson announced, running off the ship. Max and Kenny followed behind. "This isn't a good idea" I clutched my bag strip. "Don't worry Kailyn. Come on, let's go!" Ray cheered grabbing my wrist and pulling me. I turned to Kai and gestured him to come along.

.

Well,I knew that it was a bad idea. The ship has sailed away an hour ago!

"Well let's go to the British BBA office and then we can contact Mr-Dickenson." I said, annoyance slowly creeping in.

"Have you been to London before?" Tyson questioned. "Yeah,for a tiny vacation" I nodded at him. We walked to the BBA office and figured out that we couldn't get into contact with Mr-Dickenson. We were informed that we could have a stay in their hotels. The best option I guess.

"Hey look!" Tyson pointed out as we all turned to the poster of Robert. Ah,he told me about this last month. "He is the regional champion,I suppose?" I asked the receptionist,who confirmed my words. "How did you know?" Max asked.

"I stay in contact with him and he told me about this tournament last month. Told me how easy it was" I chuckled. "Let's go to hotel" I said after our rooms were confirmed.

As we exited the office,Tyson laid out his concerns about not being good enough to participate in the Russian tournament. The match against Robert really lowered our confidence.

"You should be afraid. Very afraid" A whispery voice said as we all turned to the voice to see a clocked man. And with the blink of our eyes he went away. I thought everyone had seen him but I figured out it was only me and Tyson.

We soon reached the hotel and Kenny laid out the plan to go to Russia. She had told me to try and contact BBA which I had already did. We just need money to book tickets. I forgot my money back in the cruise,how dumb can I be? Tyson was suggesting that we take the slower method so that we could meet more people. God, how bad did that defeat hurt his mentality?

"Tyson,can you forget about Griffolyon for just an hour or something?I can feel you thinking about him from the minute your Beyblade was thrown out of the dish." I tired to comfort. We can't take this attitude to the Russian tournament.

"It's easy for you to say Kailyn. You weren't the one who was defeated,you were rather the one who won" Tyson complained. "Yeah,like 4-5 years ago" I rolled my eyes.

And suddenly,we were informed that we got mail. It was a recorder of some sort and when we played it,a man told about us about some sacred bit-beasts and other information. Tyson recognised him as his dad. He told us about the evil spirits and good spirits,and at the end he hinted us that our five bit-beasts (Dragoon,Dranzer,Drigger, Draciel and Duplica) were the main five sacred bit-beasts.

.

We were out for food and we were discussing about the evil spirits. It was still a shock that our bit-beasts turn out to be the main five but Max told us that we should be happy rather than shocked and moreover learn more about the evil spirits so that when we face them,we have the upper hand.

It's evil,how can we have the upper hand?That spirit must have so much inside them that we won't be able to find out. Tyson pulled out his Dragoon and gave the Beyblade a good nod. Suddenly a Beyblade snatched away Dragoon. We all stood up from our seats to see the same clothes man only me and Tyson saw at first.

He suddenly ran away as we ran behind him to get back Dragoon.

We entered an alley way to see Dragoon being tortured by another blade rounding around him. We heard a whisper

"We call upon the dark blade!The source of my power and rebirth!"

I looked around and looked back at Dragoon being surrounded by another Beyblade.

"What trouble did we land into this time?"

.
.
.
.