Thirty Five

Kailyn POV

"What did I just see?" Ray asked, looking over. I adjusted my hands and it now laid freely around his shoulder. "You are currently seeing our fan clubs,dear Ray" I smiled at him and pulled my arms away from his shoulder.

"We are having a talk after the finals. That's for sure" Ray shook his head. "There is nothing to talk about. It was at the heat of the moment. You know, looking back to our days in that person's academy?That heat." I said. "So you guys had to hold hands?" Ray raised his eyebrow.

"I told you!Heat of the moment!" I stated in an 'obviously' tone. "When I catch you kissing Kai and you say it was the heat of the mo—oww!" Ray grabbed the side of his head where I had hit him.

"Eww Ray." I rolled my eyes and walked towards Tyson,who was a bit too excited to see our fan clubs. I smiled at the fans and pulled Tyson away. "You have your whole life to talk with the fans,you don't have your whole life to fight the finals!" I glared at Tyson. He smiled it off and went to Max and Kenny.

I shook my head and my gaze landed on Kai. A smile formed on my face,he was really perfection. Yeah he is grumpy and cold but other than that he was perfect. I felt a light slap on my back as I turned around to see Ray.

"Why are you smiling so dreamily while looking at Kai?" Ray asked. I shook my head and looked away. "If you tell me the truth,I swear I can help!"

"What truth are you talking about? When there is nothing to say?"

Ray laughed. "As I said,we are having a conversation after the finals" I rolled my eyes but nodded at him. It was the best way to shoo him away. No hate,Ray is awesome but if he keeps questioning me about Kai what I am supposed to answer?

I went to the team to feel the agitation and see the Demolition Boys walking away. Tala turned around and looked at me. I returned the gaze as he walked away. Suddenly the upper level curtains opened as all of us looked up.

"Who is that?" Tyson asked. "My grandfather" Kai replied. Oh,he looks a bit too....young to be a grandfather...Why do I get these thoughts in my mind?

.

"Let me battle first" I looked up at Kai.

"He is our best chance against the Demolition Boys and our best chance for an early victory. What say Kailyn?You were the one to set the order" Kenny said.

"Team Captain volunteers,why deny?We will mess up the order a bit. Kai goes first,Ray goes second. For the third round,my take was that Kai could play the first round and then Tyson could play the two." I looked around the team for approval.

"What don't you play?" Kai suggested. "Play what?"

"Him Kailyn. He is asking you to play him!" Ray joked, hitting my head. "Give me a minute!" I stood up and hit Ray. "Stop it!He is telling you to play the third rounds' first match, idiot!What else would he tell you to play?! Use your brain,manager!" Ray smirked. "Me? Against Tala? No no" I ignore Ray and sat back.

"Why not? You told us that our 5 bit-beasts where the strongest ones in the world. I am sure you can defeat him" Kai shrugged. "Captain's order Kailyn. Can't deny captain on top of that, it's Kai!" Ray exclaimed. "So what if it's Kai?" Tyson asked, naively.

"Exactly!Kai is someone who should be denied!"

"Huh?" Tyson asked. I smiled and shook my head at him.

"It's settled then!First Caps,Second Ray and Third me and Tyson! Let's win it, Bladebreakers!" I cheered as they followed.

.

I looked around and saw the Russians heavily cheering for the Demolition Boys. It's their team so it's fine. Kai let out a huge breath and started walking to the dish.

"Kai!!" I called out as he turned to look at me. I showed him both of my thumbs as his lips went just a little up and he nodded at me, walking away.

I sat back down, nervous. Not that I didn't trust Kai's ability or something, it's just that it's the first match and of course I will be nervous.

Kai VS Spencer. I have heard very little about Spencer,he was one of our mates but was very reserved. I joined my hands together and bit my lips. The battle started and,in the first instant,I realised Spencer's bit-beast Seaborg was a water bit-beast and the dish was a beach! 

"Tell Kai to keep him away from the water body. He will defeat Kai if he reached the water body" I mumbled at Tyson as he obeyed and shouted at Kai. Kai ordered Dranzer to keep Seaborg away from the water.

Dranzer threw Seaborg to the building and the Beyblade landed in the water. My team was starting to cheer. Why were they cheering? I stood up and looked at the screen to see the battle.

"This isn't good!" I exclaimed, horrified. "Why? Spencer is done!" Tyson said. I pointed at the screen as everyone looked up and widened their eyes.

Seaborg spun in the centre as the water swirled around it. Dranzer was coming down with great force with fire around him but Seaborg's water attack dimmed the fire as Seaborg attacked and stopped Kai's Beyblade from spinning. Kai's Beyblade lied on the boat as the Demolition Boys took a lead.

"This is a biovolt Beyblade stadium and it is giving Spencer a clear advantage!" Kenny exclaimed. "Kai" Tyson went to Kai but Kai ignored and walked into the corridors. I looked at his disappearing figure and bowed my head.

I looked at the Demolition Boys to see Boris smirking at me and Tala looking at me,with determination?What?Why that gaze? I gulped and looked away, crossing my arms.

Kai walked out with Tyson behind him. Kai had his head bowed and his blue hair was making his eyes dark. I looked at his Beyblade and saw Black Dranzer shining. No,he wasn't...he didn't. Kai walked away. He turned his eyes at me and then at his Beyblade, clutching it harder.

I shook the thought away. He had Black Dranzer but he won't use it,he loves his Dranzer too much. He won't use it.

The battle resumed once again as Spencer launched his Beyblade straight into the water. Kai's Beyblade spun on the boat and it was the same thing again. Kai called out his bit-beast and it was....

.
.
.
.