Twenty

Kailyn POV

I think I slept for a hour and half. The thoughts of the dark bladers bugged my mind and it prevented me from sleeping. I sat up and looked outside. The sun was rising and casting a warm glow around the horizon. I walked to the telephone and dialled the hotel staffs. I know it was still early but if one of our team members caught us,we are dead meat.

"Hello,good morning" I wished, massaging my forehead. "Yes ma'am,how can I help you?" The voice asked. "My door is jammed and I am unable to get out. Could you please fix the door as soon as possible?"

"Surely ma'am. I apologise for the inconvenience. I will be sending out mechanic up. Have a good day ma'am"

I kept the phone back and went straight to the bathroom. I washed my face and decided to have a warm shower. These dark blader thoughts are going to kill me any moment.

.

I wrapped my hair in the towel and walked out of the bathroom, feeling freshen up-ed. I turned to the couch to see Kai sitting up and leaning back on the couch with his hand armour and scarf on. He looked at him and we fell into a moment of silence.

The door clicked open as I turned my gaze at it. The door thankfully opened and I thanked the mechanic.

"Well it's open" I told Kai. I didn't want to be rude and tell him to leave. Kai stood up from the couch and walked away. Oh wow,not even a bye? I closed the door shut and walked to the mirror.

Then,I got ready for the day.

.

We reached the train station and,well,Tyson was having a bit too much fun. Only a public announcement stopped him. While he was complaining,Kenny made us understand the routes of the train.

"So we are traveling from London to Paris under ground with the help of a tunnel built under the English channel. It is called the chunnel. You go inside the tunnel in an ultra high speed train" Kenny informed. "Too cool!" Max commented. Our,in Kenny's words,ultra speed modern train arrived and in the name of breakfast,Tyson ran to the train.

I stood behind Kai and Ray,who looked at each other when they tried to enter. "Uh,you first Kai" Ray offered. Kai, without sparing a glance at him,walked into the train. "What a grouch" I heard Ray mumble. "What can you except? It's caps" I said, following Ray into the train as we shared a good laugh.

.

The train was empty and it just added to my doubts. A trian being completely empty,that just doesn't make sense.

"Hey,I will go and roam around a bit" Ray informed, standing up. Max and Tyson didn't turn around and were completely focused on some zombie movies. Kai sat in the seat beside and was doing....nothing.

"Ray,do you mind company?" I asked to which Ray shook his head. "Then,I shall come as well"

Tyson and Max finally ripped off their attention from the movie and stared at me and Ray. Suddenly Tyson started coughing,a bit too violently. I looked at him annoyed and threw a plastic water bottle at him. He rubbed his head and glared at me. "Drink it,it will calm down your coughing" I mocked. I turned to Ray and started following him. "Well,do come back soon" Kai muttered.

"You too Kai?Oh,how could I forget,you are the one who started it" I turned to him and glared at his back. He turned around and smirked. "Come on Kailyn" Ray said, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. I glared at Kai for the last time and followed Ray.

.

"This is freaky. There is absolutely no one on this train and that's not normal" I said, looking around. We had went to 3 buggies and not a single soul. Ray agreed with me and looked around. "Ah,a coin" Ray grinned.

"Heads,we go back and watch the movie. Tails,we freak out about this whole situation" I stared at him, dead-pan. How was I suppose to react?He winked at me and threw the coin up. He grabbed it again and saw the result,his expression darkening. "Tails"

.

"Guys,there is something seriously wrong. There is no one on board" Ray informed as I grabbed my backpack. The launcher and Duplica were safely in my pockets but I couldn't leave behind my laptop,can I? The train suddenly started to shake violently as I held on to a sit.

"We are stuck. Go check if the driver is okay. I will go check the navigation" Kai announced, running to the opposite direction while Ray went to check on the driver. Why was this happening to us?

Ray and Kai came back, informing us that there was no navigator or driver. This is not good. I have a hunch that it is the guys me and Kai saw last night.

"Do you think it's that strange mummy guy?" I asked, looking at my team. "I don't know" I turned to look at Kai. I signalled him through my eyes which he seemed to have understood.

"Is this some joke guys?" Max asked, looking at Kai and Ray. "I didn't know Kai was able to make jokes" Tyson commented and at that moment,the lights shut off. "Good one,huh guys" Kai said. "Fine, it's not you. What's happening?" Tyson asked. "We are about to find out" Kai replied as he turned around and made his way to the exit. I was the first one to follow him as the others followed behind.

.

"Why would the train stop here?Why here anyways and what about my free meal?!" Tyson kept on talking. "Hello boys and girl" A voice greeted as we all stopped in our places. "Welcome to our favourite spot,the darkness"

"Not again" Tyson groaned.

Four eyes lit up. They were of different colours,blue,red,green and a very dark colour which was merely visible. It was almost black,I could say.

"We are here to challenge you" The four felt awfully familiar. Don't tell me they are the ones I saw yesterday. Well,I already know they are but still.

"Wow,intros first" Tyson demanded.

"How rude of me,my name is Sanguinex" The red eyed man lift his head up. "And I am his little brother. I am Lupin X" The blue-eyed man lift his head. God,his voice was maybe as deep as the pacific ocean.

"And my name,among human kind has always been Zomb" The green eye-ed man lift his head up. "What do you mean among Humankind?" Ray questioned. "Are you guys trying to say you guys are monsters or something?" Ray continued.  "That's exactly what we were trying to say" Sanguinex replied.

"Meet him before any of us continues" Zomb said, turning to the last man. "I am Zagmin" The last man said, lifting his head up. "We are the dark bladers" Zagmin introduced.

"We don't spin with freaks like you" Tyson insulted. "Tyson,help!" Kenny yelled out. We turned around to see Kenny with that mummy guy. "Something tells me you will have to change your mind" Sanguinex smirked.

"You friend is not safe from the clutches of Cenatoph,I tell you" So his name was Cenatoph. Such weird names they have. "Fine one match and you let him go" Tyson turned to the four.

"This one thinks he can bargain with us" Sanguinex laughed. The four of them took out their Beyblades as Zagmin continued. "Well if you win,the one you call chief is set free but if we win,well that's upto us. Accept our fair proposal, Bladebreakers?"

"They know our team name" I thought.

"This is shity"

.
.
.
.
.